Happy Thanksgiving
Good Morning! Or should I say afternoon.. I made this card for Our Daily Bread challenge - "
Thanks giving or Christmas card." This is "Blessed Christmas" by Our Daily Bread, I also used the new cut out die they came out with, I must say I am addicted to these new dies, it sure beats cutting this out with scissors :). See that little dot? well I am learning how to do a watermark and I do not know how that little black dot got there but some how it got transfered so I will have to go back and do this again.
I do hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, I am here now cooking sweet potatoes to make sweet potato pies :).
This is also for
Little Paper Shop - diecuts
Have a Blessed Day
25 comments:
Oh Becky, such a beautiful card. Wish I could help with the black mark. I can make a watermark, but for whatever reason (operator error I'm sure), I can't apply it to my cards.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
So pretty in blue!
Your card is so beautiful!
Happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to thank Him for.
How pretty is your card Rebekka!
Sweet potato pie sounds interesting, have a happy Thanksgiving.
Och geweldig mooi Becky en bedankt voor je lieve berichtje bij...
Warme groetjes,
Anita
so beautiful - i love these new dies too! love the color blue here...have a blessed Thanksgiving!
hugs
Linda
Gorgeous, as always, Becky! Wishing you a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving! Sweet potato pies sound SO delicious right now! :)
This is so pretty! I love the blue! So unexpected!
Beautiful shade of blue! I love the sentiment!
WOW!!! Your blue poinsettia is absolutely gorgeous, Becky!!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and save me a piece of that Sweet Potato Pie!!!!
This poinsettia image is so beautiful Bekky and your colours and colouring are devine. I absolutely love it!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving, Rebekka! I can smell that pie all the way to PA! Yum!
I must go check out the dies you used for this gorgeous card. Love it in blue!
Wow Becky this is stunning!! I just love the poinsettia in blue and your elegant layout!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the light challenge my friend. Happy Thanksgiving!!
hugs,
Chris
I don't remember if I wished you a Happy Thanksgiving or not...Happy Thanksgiving. I blessed to have you as a friend and SSCC Dt sister.
hugs,
Chris
Fab card Becky - in one of my favourite colours! I must remember your layout - I NEVER put a sentiment at the top of a card, on the bottom yes, left yes, right yes, centre yes, that only leaves the top to try!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Becky.
Mary Mac
Beautiful card!Love how you blocked the sentiment, I believe your scor pal? Love the image and the colors. Have a Blessed Thanksgiving.
Hello Rebekka, your card looks so beautiful. I like the blue and the scored lines are great !!
I love this awesome die cut poinsettia! What a stunning card, Becky!
Ohhh very pretty! Love the poinsettia in blues! Thank you for joining us in the ODBD Shining Light Challenge! We hope you will join us again this week!
Wow, this is really stunning! Love the design and what lovely detail! Hugs, Karen
So STUNNING! I just love the blue! Great card!
Pretty colors, pretty blue! Love that ribbon, and the die cut. I just got mine yesterday in the mail, haven't tried it out yet!
love that blue poinsettia...this is a beautiful card
Beautiful card.
Post a Comment