A Christian Journey
i didn't enter to win but her work is gorgeous...tfs the link
This is gorgeous! I think I will enter. TFS!
Simply stunning!
super great peek!!
Whahhhh, I want to see the rest of the card. I'm betting its stunning!
Wow. Gorgeous card. I love poinsietas.
WOW! That is stunning :)
Head on over to my blog, I have a surprise for you. Melanie's work is beautiful.
Your coloring is so pretty on this card Becky. I love the way you added all the poinsettias.. They are one of my favorite traditions of the holiday season.
Just stumbled on your blog this morning. I love your card layouts. Very inspiring. I'll be back!
I love this fabulous mix of poinsettia and pines!! Really beautiful, Rebekka!!
This is gorgeous, the poinsettias are stunning and so life like.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
i didn't enter to win but her work is gorgeous...tfs the link
This is gorgeous! I think I will enter. TFS!
Simply stunning!
super great peek!!
Whahhhh, I want to see the rest of the card. I'm betting its stunning!
Wow. Gorgeous card. I love poinsietas.
WOW! That is stunning :)
Head on over to my blog, I have a surprise for you. Melanie's work is beautiful.
Your coloring is so pretty on this card Becky. I love the way you added all the poinsettias.. They are one of my favorite traditions of the holiday season.
Just stumbled on your blog this morning. I love your card layouts. Very inspiring. I'll be back!
I love this fabulous mix of poinsettia and pines!! Really beautiful, Rebekka!!
This is gorgeous, the poinsettias are stunning and so life like.
Post a Comment