Well this card is for the "Blast from the Past" challenge at Stamp TV. You can choose what ever you want. I did the color in the nesties & paper piercing & paper piecing.
This is also for:
Stampin for the weekend-anything goes
CES - anything goes
Recipe
Stamps. Hope Grows by Theresa Momber at Gina K
Spell binders squares and fancy tags, colored with copics and the flowers are stamped 2 times and paper pieced, used the Viva pearl pen (ice white).
Have a Blessed Day

24 comments:
Becky, this is absolutely stunning! By the way, I agree, stamps before heat.
I love the bold, bright beauty!! Awesome work, Becky!
Lovely card! I really like your sponging around the flowers!
This is so pretty, love the colors. Oil, isn't that why blankets were invented so one can buy stamps instead :)
So beautiful! Love the paper piercing in the corners. Lovely!
You need to invest in a really good electric blanket so when you buy stamps and forget about the oil you won't freeze when the weather changes! LOL! I tell ya...those necessities sure can get in the way of our hobbies can't they? Your card is beautiful. I love the sponging you did and I really like the paper piercing.
What a beautiful card!! I LOVE the vibrant colors!!!!! I also wanted to THANK YOU for your awesome comment!!!
Hi Ya
a beautiful card, luv the colour combo, lovely image & design, thank you for joining us on our first challenge at CES, hope to see you next time, sue,x
Hi what a beautiful card, the colour is gorgeous & I love the sentiment its perfect. Good luck.
Thankyou for joining us at CES Challenge.
Hugs Vicky xx
Becky, this card is stunning. What gorgeous coloring and design! Amazing coloring and detailing. What a beauty!!!
Rebekka,
I love the color combination and the extra touch of pearls. Simply stunning! TFS
Beautiful card, Rebekka. It is a cheerful card, endouraging one to have hope grow.
And oil, my husband complains that the house is too cold, I just add another sweatshirt. I have no sympathy! :) Craft supplies are way more important.
a cute and colorfull card.like the details and image
Becky, this card is brilliant!! Beautiful bright colors!!!
The purple and yellow look great together! Great job Rebekka!
Beautiful card, you used great bold colors and the pearl accents are the perfect touch.
I love the vibrant colours! Gorgeous card!
Rebekka, this looks gorgeous!
Hugs and smiles
More gorgeous yellow!...and paired with purple, oh my! Loooove it!
What a beautiful card Becky, my favourite colour - purple! And I do love this sentiment.
Affectionately
Adeline
This is brilliant! bright and beautiful :D
Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck.
Hugs
Amy xx
All I could say was "WOW!" when I saw your card! Absolutely stunning, every part of it! :)
Another fabulous card!
And I like the way you think... $$'s for stamps rule!
WOW...this card is just exquisite! You have a fabulous eye for color!! Just beautiful!
Post a Comment