This is for the Stamp TV sketch challenge. I love doing challenges I just do not always have the time.
Stamps- Gina K "Friends are forever".
paper - Gina K luxury white, design paper is s.e.i
tools - cuttle bug, nestibilities, copics
Have a Blessed Day
11 comments:
beautiful card! the flowers are so lovely!
Very pretty. I love how you have the flowers framed.
Gorgeous card Becky!
Beautiful flowers, and great colours you have chosen.
Gorgeous work with these popped up blossoms, Becky!! Love the beaded centers!!
Your card is beautiful! I love its simplicity and the way you colored and cut out the flowers. Glad you're feeling better!
Beautiful card!
Beautiful card. I like the flowers, they really stand out.
Very pretty, love the colors and dp, great job!
Beautiful card!!!
Hi Rebekka~
Love-Love-Love the flowers...and the background is just beautiful!
Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful art.
Remember~
He IS Able,
Traci S.
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com
Post a Comment