This is for the color challenge at Stamp TV that Carla is hosting, (black,ivory & an accent color).Sounded like fun so I thought I give it a try :).
This is one of my favorite stamps (yes I have many) hehe.. Botanicals by Gina K. Stamped with Memento onto Gina K Ivory use some pink pearls as my accent color :).Used Nesties circle for sentiment and oval for image. The punch is from fiskars.
Have a Blessed Day
Thanks so much for stopping by and making my Day..

16 comments:
This is a beautiful CAS card!! Love the image sentiment. Hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Becky, this card is beautiful! I love the touch of pink.
This is so pretty, love the black and ivory, with the touch of color in the sentiment and pearls. Prayers to you.
I love this pretty silhouette!! Beautiful edge work as well!
beautiful card!
hiya Becky
Simply beautiful! Have a blessed weekend :-)
Very pretty! The pink pearls are the perfect added touch for your card.
I love this black and white card!
Gorgeous stamp. Great card.
Becky this is so elegant looking.. I love the black and white with just a touch of color...Great card.
Stunning!!!!!!!!! You sure do beautiful work.
Such a classic looking card!! Love the hint of pink pearls!
STRIKING Becky! TFS!
Big fan of black and white (or ivory) with a punch of colour! Nicely done!
This is absolutely stunning. Wonderful use of dies. Love your image! Hope you are feeling much better!
I so love silhouette stamps and this one is beautiful. I love your touch of bright pink. Such a wonderful card. BTW, I've added you to my list of "Creative People/Cool Stuff" on my sidebar. Sorry I hadn't done it sooner! Best, Curt
Post a Comment