A Christian Journey
Gorgeous...and what a great way to use up the scraps!
Beautiful job as always, love the colors. Good Luck at the docs.I'll say my prayers for you.
Beautiful card Becky. Good luck at the doctor!
Elegant simplicity at its best. You did a fabulous job creating a gate fold card. Your design really draws the eye to the wonderfully stamped panel. Hope all goes well at your visit with the doctor.
Beautiful card! Really like the style!
Just Beautiful Bekky!
This is gorgeous Rebekkah! Hope you have good news from your DR. visit. Sending Hugs your way!!
Beautiful card Rebekkah. The design and colours you used are so elegant. Hope everything goes well at the Dr's. Hugs to you.
very nice!
I'm a sucker for anything with silhouettes!! Your card is gorgeous, Rebekka!!
Hi again! Just had to let you know that your card is GORGEOUS! Wow! You are soooo talented.
Wow, what a beautiful card! It has so many great elements. Nicely done, Rebekka!
You chose some amazing designer paper to compliment your gorgeous stamped images. Hope the Dr went well.
Hi Becky! Such a beautiful card--I love the colors and your unique fold! *Ü* Blessings, Kristine
This is so pretty Becky.. I LOVE teh colors..Hope all is better now..Take care.
Very nice, I like the style of how it opens and the colors are very pretty!
Very elegant Becky!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Gorgeous...and what a great way to use up the scraps!
Beautiful job as always, love the colors. Good Luck at the docs.I'll say my prayers for you.
Beautiful card Becky. Good luck at the doctor!
Elegant simplicity at its best. You did a fabulous job creating a gate fold card. Your design really draws the eye to the wonderfully stamped panel. Hope all goes well at your visit with the doctor.
Beautiful card! Really like the style!
Just Beautiful Bekky!
This is gorgeous Rebekkah! Hope you have good news from your DR. visit. Sending Hugs your way!!
Beautiful card Rebekkah. The design and colours you used are so elegant. Hope everything goes well at the Dr's. Hugs to you.
very nice!
I'm a sucker for anything with silhouettes!! Your card is gorgeous, Rebekka!!
Hi again! Just had to let you know that your card is GORGEOUS! Wow! You are soooo talented.
Wow, what a beautiful card! It has so many great elements. Nicely done, Rebekka!
You chose some amazing designer paper to compliment your gorgeous stamped images. Hope the Dr went well.
Hi Becky! Such a beautiful card--I love the colors and your unique fold! *Ü*
Blessings,
Kristine
This is so pretty Becky.. I LOVE teh colors..Hope all is better now..Take care.
Very nice, I like the style of how it opens and the colors are very pretty!
Very elegant Becky!
Post a Comment