This is for the Stamp TV sketch challenge hosted by Vicki, this is her last one, her 3 months are over, I sure will miss her.
I masked and stamped twice Friendship's garden on Gina K luxury white, colored with copics. The design paper is stamping up. Used nesties petite ovals and Martha Steward punch. Hope you like :).
Likeit? Oh I love it!!! Your dp is so gorgeous!!! I love the mixture of patterns! I always struggle with that! Your roses are colored beautifully! Love it!!!
23 comments:
Like?...I love it! What a wonderful job you've done with the masking and colouring!
Rebekka,
Very pretty!
This one made me say wow when I saw it, so pretty, hard to believe that the 3 months is over so fast!
Very pretty!
I really like the DSP you used...very beautiful.
Gorgeous card Becky! The papers you picked are perfect and I really love the layout.
Great papers and image. Good job!
Beautiful card. Your coloring (as always) is awesome.
Lynn
Awesome work with these gorgeous roses, Becky!! What a stunning card!
Oh Becky....these cards are SO GORGEOUS!!! You are SO gifted as an ARTist...I just LOVE seeing your creations!!!
so lovely!!
Gorgeous, Becky! That rose paper is one of my favs from SU!
What gorgeous roses and with the perfect bg paper! Delightful. TFS! Judi
Love you use of multi-paper. Beautiful card and beautiful roses.
Beautiful card and your roses are lovely!
Love that bella paper:) Also love your coloring! Super;)
Gorgeous work!! I love the pretty colors you used and I love this layout too!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Simply gorgeous, Rebekka!
Likeit? Oh I love it!!! Your dp is so gorgeous!!! I love the mixture of patterns! I always struggle with that! Your roses are colored beautifully! Love it!!!
Lovely! Wonderful masking job and I like that you made the roses different colors. ;)
Wow, Rebekka, this just caught my eye! It's fantastic!!!
Beautiful card Becky.. I love the way you colored these roses.. They look wonderful. Great job.
Rebekka--believe it or not, I only have one word for you today...
EXQUISITE!
He IS Able,
Traci S.
Post a Comment