
Good morning; and what a gorgeous day we are having, blue skies and sunshine, I almost forgot what that looks like :). That is why I decided on doing a card with lots of yellow.
This is for the
Stamp TV sketch challenge.
Stamp Gina K Spring Florals .
Used my nesties, and cuttlebug, colored with copics.
Have a blessed Day
23 comments:
Pretty!
Another beautiful card! Love all the yellows. So pretty.
What a beautiful card!
Love the cheerfullness this card inspires! Hope you have a wonderful Easter!
Oh Rebekka, this is so bright and cheery ! I love the fancy tag behind your image and that little bud. Hugs !
What a lovely, sunny card! The weather is only going to get better this weekend too!
Daisys are my favorite! I love spring themed cards! Great job Rebekka!
Your card is beautiful Becky. You can keep the sunshine though - I've had enough of it already and summer isn't even here yet! I love the cloudy days!
Great choice of colors and emblishments. I can feel the sun shining.
This is so bright and pretty!
What a beautiful card, great way to use so many shades of yellow.
so sunny indeed! have a peaceful easter!
so sunny indeed! have a peaceful easter!
Yellow & red are such a great color combination...The image is beautiful and very "Spring-y"...Love it!
This is so pretty, you used my favorite colors!
Beautiful card! So bright and fun!
I love this gorgeous card, Becky!! What a beautiful mix of color, texture, and pattern!!
Stunning card! Love the bright colors and the coloring on the image is fantastic!!!
gorgeous gorgeous card!
Happy Easter!
this is soooo pretty :0)
Absolutely stunning, love the colors :) Take Care
Oh this is so pretty, love the fresh colours.
You asked about my 6 dogs, yes they all live in the house with us, they are my babies lol. x
Beautiful card! And it does remind me of sunshine! Thanks for sharing a little sunshine with us!
Post a Comment