Well this is one card covering 2 challenges, I love when a plan comes together.
1. Gina K Inspire 20 "Beautiful Batiks"
2. Mojo Monday sketch challenge
This technique is done with Impressabilities in the cuttle bug. If you want to see a video on the sandwich of this hop over to Gina K videos.
This card is a 6x51/2, I used the Impressabilities (butterfly)
Stamp: Gina K Spring Florals and the sentiment is from Sending Sunshine by Theresa Momber
Design paper is from "Me and my big ideas",
Used nesties "Blossom and circle"
colored 2 sets with copics and cut one out and pop it up, added some stickles, used Fiskers punches.
Well that is it, until nest time
Have a Blessed Day
23 comments:
I hear you! Gorgeous card!
I'm sure we are very frustrating to our heavenly father! Good thing He loves us!
I love your card! The background is amazing and I really like the dimension you gave the flowers.
what a gorgeous card - God always knows best *wink*
Love your use of the cuttlebug - great card - keep the message out there...He is Lord.
This is a very beautiful card! I love the papers, the images and coloring you did!
Hugs
Jodi=)
Oh Becky thanks for the reminder... yes I do hate it when people do that! Why are we so stubborn? I love your card! The batik came out great!!! Love the fresh clean feel to it and it is a great sketch!!! Have a blessed day!
Beautiful, beautiful card. Love that green flower at the top - the perfect touch!
Beautiful card.
Yes we do need to listen better, The world would be a much better place if we did. Love your card...so pretty and nicely colored.
What a gorgeous Spring card Becky!! Love the florals!! Gorgeous background!! I so enjoy reading each and everyone of your inspirational posts!!
hugs,
Chris
Love the flowers and your stenciling around the impressibilities. Looks awesome!
What a stunning background!! Gorgeous for these beautiful blue blossoms!!
Lovely creation Becky. Such an inspirational message too. Thanks for sharing today!
Beautiful card, I'm with Lynn the background is stunning.
Oh WOW...This is SO GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE it........I also wanted to THANK YOU for your sweet comment on my blog........Have a very blessed day!!
A beautiful background and a beautiful card overall!
Such a gorgeous card! And your blog header is stunning!
SO beautiful!!! I love the Batik background and the lovely floral image.
This is beautiful Rebekka! Great job!
Beautiful Rebekka! Love the flowers!
gorgeous. love those sparkly blue flowers!
What a gorgeous Batik background !!! Love the spring colors , so beautiful ! Thanks for your good wishes and fun comment on my blog ! :) Hugs !
Another beauty Becky!
Post a Comment