A Christian Journey
Such a pretty card! (Of course!!) I like the layout and the flowers at the bottom are a nice touch
This is one gorgeous card!!
very pretty! love those flowers!
Love this! The colors are so great. :)
Your card is just stunning!!!!! Love this great card design!
Becky, this is beautiful. What a gorgeous design and colors. Have a great day!
Becky this is really just so pretty. I love the gold embossing.
wow...this is soooo sophisticated and CHARMING! Gorgeous work! :)
The colors and the flowers on this are so beautiful Rebekka! The gold embossing is perfect for this card! Great work! Best, Curt
Beautiful card, Becky! Love the colors, and the flowers are gorgeous!
Becky this is so pretty. I love this layout. It is perfect when you want to showcase a sentiment stamp like this.. Great job..
Hi Becky, haven't been over for a while, so I have had a lovely time catching up with all the cards I have missed. Lovely as always!big hugsEn xx
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Such a pretty card! (Of course!!) I like the layout and the flowers at the bottom are a nice touch
This is one gorgeous card!!
very pretty! love those flowers!
Love this! The colors are so great. :)
Your card is just stunning!!!!! Love this great card design!
Becky, this is beautiful. What a gorgeous design and colors. Have a great day!
Becky this is really just so pretty. I love the gold embossing.
wow...this is soooo sophisticated and CHARMING! Gorgeous work! :)
The colors and the flowers on this are so beautiful Rebekka! The gold embossing is perfect for this card! Great work! Best, Curt
Beautiful card, Becky! Love the colors, and the flowers are gorgeous!
Becky this is so pretty. I love this layout. It is perfect when you want to showcase a sentiment stamp like this.. Great job..
Hi Becky, haven't been over for a while, so I have had a lovely time catching up with all the cards I have missed. Lovely as always!
big hugs
En xx
Post a Comment