
I finally finished this in the nick of time :). The new challenge for
SSC starts on Sunday. The challenge was for "clean and simple". I made 4 of these to send out to some ladies who sent me stamps. I am in the middle of a few more challenges so I must run :).
Stamp is from DRS
paper is Gina K luxury pure ivory
colored with pencil gamsol and copics
Have a Blessed Day
27 comments:
I love this card! The Bunny got me first, then I read the words. Love it!
This is just beautiful!!
Very beautiful. I am thankful for fellow bloggers that are also followers of Christ! Thanks for your testimony!
Very cute and perfect clean and simple card!
What an adorable card!
This is adorable Bekky! I love your sentiment!!!
Beautiful image! Love your coloring. Thanks for sharing.
Love that the bunny is praying. Sweet card.
Beautiful card. The ladies are going to love it.
Oh, that's lovely! And your beautiful colouring lifts it to perfection.
Becky this is stunning. You captured the CAS look perfectly. Thanks for sharing your art with us at SSCC.
I just love this Becky! clean and simple with such a wonderful sentiment
This is just adorable! I love that little bunny image. Perfect sentiment too!
Beautiful work with this sweet Easter image!! Fabulous sentiment!
This is such a sweet card! Love the white card base and how you colored the bunnies. Love the sentiment too.
Hugs, Christine
Beautiful card! Your little bunny looks like he's praying. I love it!
Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC!
Blessings!
~H
Very cute! I love the clean look of this card.
Very pretty...I'm only making 1 Easter card and I just finished it today. TFS
What a sweet image! You were smart to make this a no frills card!!
what an amazing card.
Lovely card! The coloring is awesome! rita w
Awwww, what a sweet bunny!
this is a great cas card-love the sentiment
This is so sweet.. That bunny is just precious.. Your coloring is beautiful on this one too.. Great job.
Love the white on white. Sooooo beautiful!!
Clean and simple....AND perfect!
Hi Rebekka~
What a wonderful card. I am glad you kept it more on the CAS side. It says everything, and those flowers are fabulous!
Personally, I struggle with not doing bunnies and easter eggs for Easter cards. I try to keep myself and my friends focused on the real reason...Our Lord!
You have taught me you can do both, at the same time! I can not thank you enough.
Another priceless lesson.
He IS Able,
Traci S.
Post a Comment