Well it is another beautiful sunny Day. I just love Spring and Summer.This is for my Mojo Monday challenge which I have not done in a while. Hopefully my overtime will slow down where I can get to some more of the challenge. But I am grateful to my heavenly Father that I have a job and a job I love and a job I have been working for over 30 years.
Stamp: Crafty Secrets "Sweet kids"
paper: Gina K luxury white, su red. Dp is /SU
colored with copis and pencil
nesties circle and square
Have a Blessed Day
16 comments:
beautiful card!!
I love this fabulous Crafty Secrets vintage image. Sensational layout for this sweet, sweet card, Becky!!
Beautiful, bright springtime card. Love those pink papers. X
This is beautiful! What a super sweet image. I love the wonderful background papers and finishing touches you added. They complement the image perfectly.
Love all the shades of pink and all the pattern paper you put together.
I love pink so this card is perfect!
Great take on the sketch Becky and I love the colors!
I LOVE crafty secrets.. This is so sweet. You did a terirfic job with this one.. I am so ready for SPRING...:)
Oh I love the layout you have used and the different designer papers...I especially love how the paper looks tucked away in there! Great job!
what a great mix of patterned papers!
What an awesome job coloring that beautiful image!! The combo of papers is stunning!
hugs and blessings,
Chris
Yes, it's another beautiful day - and also, another beautiful card!!! So prety.
Beautiful card, I love all the layers you used.
Such a BEAUTIFUL card!!! You have definitely captured the essence of springtime with this lovely creation!! Your coloring is spot on...the DP you selected is gorgeous...and I love the way you showcased the sentiment!!! Truly stunning!!!
Hugs!
Carolyn
Beautiful card!
That image is adorable and I love the combination of papers.
Post a Comment