I just received this from Mary Anne/Ma54K , I am so honored that she would think about me. Thank you Mary Ann. Now the rules for this award is to tell you 10 things about myself.1. I am adopted
2. I have never watched TV except at family and friends, I own one but no reception, no cable, or antenna.
3. I have been at my job for 30 years
4. I am divorced
5. I have 7 son's, 6 have gone home to be with the Lord.
6. My favorite color changes :), lavender, light greens, deep blues
7. I sung solo on 3 cuts of an album for gospel music. (In my younger years)
8. I am Pentecostal, (spiritual gifts)
9. I study the bible 6 days a week. Have read the bible cover to cover over 30 times in 30 years.
10. I love coffee, fried chicken and baked macaroni and cheese. :) coffee I drink daily 2 cups but the rest maybe once or twice a year..
Joanne Travis
Michelle Forrest
Susan
Penny Duncan
Have a Blessed Day
7 comments:
Congrats on your award. You are so deserving!! I loved reading about you! Have a great weekend!
hugs and blessings,
Chris
Congrats Becky on your award and thank you so much for thinking of me to pass it on to. I enjoyed reading the 10 things about you. Wow...you have read the Bible 30 times....that's awesome!
Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful award, Rebekka!! I loved reading these things you wrote about yourself and getting to know you better. You are so sweet and thoughtful!
I am so glad you accepted the award, Rebekka! You always leave me such sweet comments on my cards, and the other day I was on a site and found a link to your blog. I now have it on my list of daily blogs in my sidebar. You are so deserving of the award and I enjoyed learning a bit about you.
Congrats on this award and thank you so much for sharing it with me. you are wonderful beyond words! ((Hugs))
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THANK YOU Rebekka!!! I'm totally touched!!! I will be adding to my blog!! You're very sweet!!! I hope you have a very blessed Saturday!!!
I love reading about people, sounds like you have had a very interesting life girl friend!
Post a Comment