Now I am loving this card :). I used "Thinking of You" from Gina K and used my house mouse, so cute. I inked the cuttle bug folder in Terracotta, and used my stamp a ma jig to align the mouse and phone. And yes I use my Stamp a ma jig all the time :). Used labels 2 and labels 6.
Have a blessed day
a href="http://www.mylivesignature.com" target="_blank">
11 comments:
Super cute, and I love the embossed background you made!!! Beautiful card!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Great card! I love the background. I am going to have to try that technique.
Oh my gosh, how cute! Love that background paper. I know what you mean about the Stamp -ma-jig! I use mine all the time too.
I'm starting a new challenge on my blog. Would love to have you participate.
Becky, What an adorable card!!! I have a stamp-ma-jig but I haven't used it yet. I guess its' time!! Dont'cha just Love House Mouse??!!
very cute, what a cute image
So very adorable, love this card!
Gorgeous card! I love the embossing and the inking. That image is too cute!
Hugs, Christine :)
Becky, this is pure genius and super cute! Love it!
Great card.....loving the background!
This is the cutest card ever! Great creativity!
Wonderful background! I have been wanting to try this so I will place it on my to do list! It really turned out great! TFS!
Post a Comment