This month, we are challenging YOU to create a card or scrapbook page using one of our new release stamp sets.
This month's release stamp sets are:
Tech Talk
Life is Good
Lovely Shelf
Warm and Wonderful
Sweetest Memories
or
the StampTV Holiday Cheer Kit
used the Nestabilities/Embossing Only to create the circle, embossed and paper pieced the pieces. I am loving this new set :).
Blessings
10 comments:
Very cute how you positioned the pot and cups.
What a lovely card. I love the embossed circle.
I just love tea pots, you did a great job with this.
Becky, this is precious! Love this image! Blessings to you!
Cute!
this is so cute! i love how you put this card together...i will be back to check out more of your creations!
love how you stacked the cups!
wow rebekka,
that's such a great card!
Lovely card - that embossed circle really sets off those tea cups! :)
This is super cute!!! Love the embossed circle and those tea cups are awesome!!
Post a Comment