I have missed you, your faith commentary and your beautiful card creations! Both cards are sensational. The top "valences" on your Nov 26 card are quite clever. I have never seen that done before. Take care, Rhode Island! Waiting for your next post.........
7 comments:
I have missed you, your faith commentary and your beautiful card creations! Both cards are sensational. The top "valences" on your Nov 26 card are quite clever. I have never seen that done before. Take care, Rhode Island! Waiting for your next post.........
Absolutely beautiful!!
Hey Rebekka! It's so good to see you posting again! You have been missed! Love this card!
Just beautiful!
I saw this video and you did a wonderful job with it! I like it better than what was shown on the tutorial! Really wonderful job! Best, Curt
Hi Becky! Glad to see you are back in the crafting realm again. I agree with Curt. I like yours better also. That's a wonderful image!!!
I saw a link to your blog on one of the SCS threads. I love, love, love this card.
Post a Comment