
This is the SC sketch challenge, at first I was not going to do it, seemed a little complex to me :). This is a no stamp card, the butterflies are vellum run through the cuttle bug in the swiss dot folder and punched out with MS butterfly punch. Hope you like.
41 comments:
perfection, love this!
Oh my goodness...those little dotted butterflies could not be more precious.
How pretty is this Becky....love the textured background!
This is beautiful! The butterflies are so delicate and lovely. Looks like a fun sketch to try!
This is so lovely, Becky. The butterflies and the polka dots are so delicate and pretty.
I not only like...I LOVE! Very pretty and creative, Becky!
Beautiful card - Glad to see you did it =) It's always nice when we step out of our boxes, try something that might seem like a real challenge and then end up with something gorgeous like what you've done.
Rekekka,
This is absoluely gorgeous!
This is so cute! I love how the butterflies turned out!
I love it Becky! It's so stunning seeing all those butterflies! I think I would have had to have one turned in the other direction; but that's me wanted to get away from the crowd! Great job!
LOVE the velum butterflies!! This is such a cute card!!
OMG..........Great minds think alike. We must have been cut from the same cloth. Check out my card for this challege. Your card is fabulous and so elegant.
LOVE it!!
BRILLIANT! I thought that the butterflies were made with polka dot vellum, but how clever of you to run the vellum through the cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder - love it!
Gorgeous! Those butterflies in vellum is a perfect idea.
glad you did do it. it is great.
Rebekka, I LOVE your butterfly sketch card and the card from the 5th...both are absolutely beautiful!!!!! I too am a child of Christ and love your message with the card on the 5th!!!! I LOVE the passion the Lord has given me for my ART and allowing me to share that with others!!! I hope you are having a very blessed day!!!
becky...we must be thinking alike.. I recently made a card thats almost identical to this one!.. i love this sketch..and the embossing.. your card is lovely! TFS!
This is so awesome! Love the butterflies!
Give your card movement, Nice job.
I love the vellum butterflies, they are so pretty and dainty looking.
I have just gotta CASE this card Rebekka. It is beautiful
great job on this.
Wow! This is awesome, love the butterflies!
LOve Love Love it! Delicate & MOD blended into one beautiful card!
love those butterflies!
Very very pretty hun, and I wanted to do this challenge to but didnt get too:) maybe I will have to this weekend!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
I love how you punched the butterflies out of vellum and embossed them. Very cool!
The vellum butterflies are awesome! Great job!
What a unique card--great design. I just LOVE butterflies, a symbol of the new life that Jesus has given to us! TFS!
Very very pretty! love the butterflies!
This card is absolutely beautiful! The Swiss Dot makes this so elegant (:
Boy, is this gorgeous! Love those butterflies!!
you did great on this!! beautfiul!!
Super creative! You knocked this challenge out of the park. Coincidentally, you should see the subject of my blog this week (grin). Best, Curt
Oh I love the butterflies through the swiss dots folder...very moreish!
Very clever! I just love the Martha Stewart punches....especially her butterflies. Awesome card Becky!
Ooooh, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Wow oh wow!!!
love these butterflies.. how creative and delicate. Beautiful job.
Awesome and very creative. rita w
stunning card.
M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS
Post a Comment