A Christian Journey
This is a very classy card! I love how it was all put together!
What a perfect sketch to showcase this awesome scripture!! Love the colors and papers you have chosen!!
Love the simplicity of this card. Black and white is so striking on the base of your card. {{{hugs}}}
Great colors, love the angles!
This is beautiful, I might have to copy it in some way!
Love the doubled up ribbon!
Becky, what a lovely card! I love the double ribbon and the angles on the layout! Stay cool while trimming!
Gorgeous card!!! I love the green with the black and grey. Very well done!
So cute Becky! I really like this! The colors are great.
short post but awesome project!!
LOVE this card!!! Fabulour color choices. TFS!
gorgeous card!
I love this layout...and the paper is divine!
I really like the angles!! Great card!
Very cool card, love the green and black!
Gorgeous card and I love the colors!
Great card! pretty colors..TFS!Mandy
This is just awesome Becky. This color combination is beautiful and your verse is inspiring! TFS
Very pretty hun!!!!! Love the sketch you use!!!Hugs,Cheryl
Wonderful card Becky! it is the perfect balance and the colors are wonderful!
Becky, I love this layout! Great card!
Hi Becky! Wow, your card is very elegant. . .I love that dp. Such a pretty design. Love the sentiment too! Awesome job on your card.Have fun cutting your hedge! Maria
fabulous
I like the juxtaposition of your layers and the color combo.
LOVE this card :0)
the quote really jumps out at ya'. it's great
Hi Rebekka...Welcome to our blog group. (I am sorry I missed you off the list...hanging head now!)
Very cool - I like it.
great card and ideal sketch for this sentiment/saying...TFS!
Welcome to the new group!! Whatever we decide to name ourselves... make sure you go and vote :-)I love Verve stamps! I wish I had all the Plain janes, but alas I have none. I love this card- it's awesome!
Wow, very elegant! Great colors, patterns, and I love the ribbon!
Great colour combo IMO... love it!
love the colors!
Love the sketch and how you have used it so beautifully.
Rebekka,This card is beautiful. I love the color combination and the elegance of it. VERY nice!
very classy, love the color scheme and the layout and the images you used! :)
Beautiful!
Post a Comment
37 comments:
This is a very classy card! I love how it was all put together!
What a perfect sketch to showcase this awesome scripture!! Love the colors and papers you have chosen!!
Love the simplicity of this card. Black and white is so striking on the base of your card. {{{hugs}}}
Great colors, love the angles!
This is beautiful, I might have to copy it in some way!
Love the doubled up ribbon!
Becky, what a lovely card! I love the double ribbon and the angles on the layout! Stay cool while trimming!
Gorgeous card!!! I love the green with the black and grey. Very well done!
So cute Becky! I really like this! The colors are great.
short post but awesome project!!
LOVE this card!!! Fabulour color choices. TFS!
gorgeous card!
I love this layout...and the paper is divine!
I really like the angles!! Great card!
Very cool card, love the green and black!
Gorgeous card and I love the colors!
Great card! pretty colors..TFS!
Mandy
This is just awesome Becky. This color combination is beautiful and your verse is inspiring! TFS
Very pretty hun!!!!! Love the sketch you use!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Wonderful card Becky! it is the perfect balance and the colors are wonderful!
Becky, I love this layout! Great card!
Hi Becky! Wow, your card is very elegant. . .I love that dp. Such a pretty design. Love the sentiment too! Awesome job on your card.
Have fun cutting your hedge!
Maria
fabulous
I like the juxtaposition of your layers and the color combo.
LOVE this card :0)
the quote really jumps out at ya'. it's great
Hi Rebekka...Welcome to our blog group. (I am sorry I missed you off the list...hanging head now!)
Very cool - I like it.
great card and ideal sketch for this sentiment/saying...
TFS!
Welcome to the new group!! Whatever we decide to name ourselves... make sure you go and vote :-)
I love Verve stamps! I wish I had all the Plain janes, but alas I have none. I love this card- it's awesome!
Wow, very elegant! Great colors, patterns, and I love the ribbon!
Great colour combo IMO... love it!
love the colors!
Love the sketch and how you have used it so beautifully.
Rebekka,
This card is beautiful. I love the color combination and the elegance of it. VERY nice!
very classy, love the color scheme and the layout and the images you used! :)
Beautiful!
Post a Comment