Every one looks for True Love, Even God...This is for my sketch challenge for Paper Craft Planet, The quote is from Jonathan Edwards, I used no stamps, can you imagine!! This is Basic Grey design paper, Martha Steward butterfly punch, and nesties . I am very busy, I have volunteered to do tags for my girl friend to go with blankets she is making for the mothers in her church, she asked me to write a poem, which I did called "The Covering" but cutting out 30 tags, coloring and designing is a lot of work :), but she is my best friend and it is a labor of love. (but I wont do this again :) Then I have to do my challenge for my Secret Sister..Have a Blessed Day.
34 comments:
Very very pretty!!! Love the design on this!!! Yes making that many tags is alot of work!! WOW :)
Good luck, and have a wonderful day hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
You did a great job, and this stands alone w/out the stamps - it's so fresh and pure and lovely!
Becky, that card is beautiful! I love butterflies, and the quotation is a good one. I have never read it before.
that sentiment is beautiful! I wonder if I might be able to talk you into stamping me some! I woudl do a trade!
Beautifully designed! This is lovely! 30 tags...yikes. I know what you mean. I made my niece's baby shower invitations and while the design was simple, it still took forever.
Beautiful lay out you have created here! The paper is gorgeous and you've showcased it magnificently. I'd love to hear your poem if you can share it.
very peaceful and serene
Beautiful! I love the butterflies. Great quote too. :)
Very elegant. Love the combination of colors and technique!
Very Pretty!! The dp is so gorgeous by itself! Love the quote and the butterflies!! So nice of you to help your friend out!!
Truly beautiful, love the papers, and the butterfly punch.
Love this quote! The buterflies are beautiful - great match for your paper! TFS
Such a pretty card. I love the butterflies. I may have to check out that punch! What a wonderful thing you are doing for your friend!
Wow...how beautiful! That is a lot of work! I know it will be worth it!
This is beautiful! I know you will be blessed for your contribution to a great cause even tho it is a lot of work. It is always worth it in the end. Are you going to share the poem?
Just beautiful!! I love the quote, too.
Awesome! What a lovely card.
This is so pretty - love the black glittered butterflies
Nice diagonal movement with the butterflies and budding branches. Beautiful.
beautiful...in every way TFS!
So elegant! I love the butterflies and no stamping too! Great job.
Gorgeous!
this is beautiful!
love the paper you've used, the butterflies look as tough they might flyaway!
((Lyn))
Oh this is soooo pretty! I love the quote! So true!!! The dp stands alone for beauty and the butterflies are just the right touch. I adore this... we don't think about the pure holiness of God enough!
This is so pretty and unique. the colors are very pretty and the black accents everything so well.
Lovely card Becky!
I am sure your dedication to making the blanket tags will bring you great satisfaction when you are finished, I hope the recipients appreciate you hard work!
Hugs!
this is stunning! Love the butterflies and the color combinations..
Gorgeous card. Love the embellishments.
Wow, this is stunning! Loving those sparkly butterflies!
Absolutely beautiful, the paper is perfect.
Gorgeous...absolutely GORGEOUS!!
Sweet Card!
lovely card.
M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS
Post a Comment