This is my first "Instyle Thurs sketch" This is the last sketch by Maria at stamping inspirations,who has been their guest for 6 months. Maria was the first blog I latched on to when I began stamping, and I have followed her ever since. :)The rubber stamp is from Creative images, colored with pencil and markers. Used my MS punch (just love those punches :))
Have a Blessed Day
35 comments:
Awwww, this is tooo cute!!!! This is a darling get well card:)
Hugs,
Cheryl
Aw, so sweet and floral - definitely a card to cheer someone up! :)
What a darling card!! It is sure to cheer anyone up. I love the bright colors and the embellishments!
This is SO pretty! Love that image and you colored it so beautifully! Love the teeny weeny little butterflies on the buttons, too! Great job! This will surely lift someone's spirits!
Very beautiful card, love your color combo, and the image is darling.
All these bright cheerful colors will make someone feel better! Becky your coloring in superb, you get better and better all the time! Such an adorable card!
Hugs!
Your coloring is fantastic, and that image is so sweet!
This card is so cute!!! I love that image.
Love it! So cute as usual. :)
This is really cute! Love the red/yellow together!
Great card, that image is wonderful. Love the oval and the way you used it here.
I came across your blog while visiting my SBS sister Leslie's at Leslie's Loft. No, I can't tell you've only been creating cards for a little over a year...and no, I can't tell you're over 50! But who cares? I am too! And I ride a Harley! And I'm a born-again Christian (and a pastor's wife)! Life is good indeed! Love your blog. Will visit again.
Perfect Get Well card! Bright and cheery!
Becky, this is soooo sweet! I love that mouse image and the way you colored her. :)
This is just too cute. I so want to take care of that little guy.
Beautiful coloring job, and I like how you've added the daisies, buttons, and punched butterflies for embellishments. Those coordinate so well with the flowers in the image.
Fabo!
SO cute!! I love the striped PP! Great coloring and wonderful card!! TFS! :)
How precious!! Gorgeous coloring on this delightful image!!!
Beautiful card! Awesome coloring and I really love all the colors you picked!
ahh so cute, great card.
What a cute card! I also love the striped CS!
what a cheery card to help someone feel better.
This is so cute! I love my Martha Stewart punches, too.
Becky this image is just adorable!!! I love how you colored it... that quilt is comforting in itself! Great work!!!
darling card.
M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS
super sweet card.
M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS
I absolutely LOVE this card....the image...your coloring...the colors you chose....it's perfect!
Extremely cute, this would make anyone feel better!
OMG this is so cuteeee!
What a gorgeous card. The colours are fabulous. Just wanted let you know I am the newest member of the DIVAS.
so so sweet...and adorable TFS!
Love it, such a beautiful cheery card, it is sure to make anyone well!
Very cute, love the colors!
verym very cute card! Love the image.
Post a Comment