This is my Paper Craft Sat. challenge...yahoooo, I did it in one day :). I was at Michaels yesterday and the new G series stamps were in (1 dollar stamps) all of them were fairies and so adorable. So of coarse I broke one in for this challenge. Have a great day, until next time. And thank you for all the wonderful comments, they have encouraged me so much.
18 comments:
How cute to have a girl on a flower as the center of your flower.
Awwwwwww, CUTE!!!
oh I like this one, very nice :0)
That fairy is adorable! I love how you made the petals and embossed them!
Beautiful card, Becky!
Awww, this is tooo cute, and glad to see you were able to craft some :) Have a wonderful day!!
This is soooo adorable!
What a cute card Becky!
Adorable! What a great find for a $1 stamp!
Such a cute image, and I LOVE how you made her look like she's perched on a flower!
Very cute card! I like all of the differnt textures and colors! You have a great blog!!
Adorable, I love how you put the image in the sunflower.
Ps hercules is so cute1
The stamped image is SO cute! You'd never guess it came from the $1 bin! You did a great job with this card! :)
Oh, my, this is SO cute! I bought some "cupcake" Studio G stamps the other day for little 'tuck-ins' for BRAK cards I'm sending out. Maybe I should have looked a little closer at the fairy ones! This one is adorable!
What a cute stamp and card!! So sweet.
Love that cute little fairy and flower. The paper behind her is really pretty!
((Lyn))
Love the sweet little image :)
what a sweet card.
Post a Comment