A Christian Journey
Very cute Becky...nice job on the sketch! tfs!!
Simply GORGEOUS!
Very pretty. I love this sketch ang you did a great job with it!
Beautiful card. Great job.Teresa
it certainly turned out great!
Very pretty!
Well the time you spent on it was worth it! Fabulous job!
You did a wonderful job!
Very pretty! Love that little birdie in the corner!
this is gorgeous, Becki. I love the sketch, the colors you chose, and the stamps are gorgeous!
Very very pretty!!! Love the colors and the sketch!!! Great job!! :)
Sweet...Lovin all the layers, Nicely done! TFS
This is a really pretty card. I love it.hugs,
So pretty.
You did a great job with the sketch, it turned out so pretty. :)
OH, I love it, so very pretty.
What a beautiful card! I love the little pop of blue.
What a pretty card! I love what you did with the sketch!
nice job!
So lovely, Becky! Perfect in every way! It will be a blessing to the recipient.Hugs!
Very pretty!!!
Gorgeous. Sweet bird.
Very very pretty!
it's great!! that red damask image is soooo eye catching!!
Such a pretty card. I like the backgrounds there to the side that you used and I like the elegance of the bird layer.
Very pretty! Wonderful design.
Love the red floral brocade part of the stamp. This is such a beautiful card design!
Nice card. The colours are very subtle. The brads look tye-dyed.
So pretty! Love that focal flourish! and the PP you used are so fitting as well!
Gorgeous!
Very beautiful!
Ooooh, this is sooo pretty!
Get well cards are my down fall. This is so elegant.
I love the colors that you picked for this card and the swirls that run down the main block are wonderful. I love cards with that "handdrawn" look. :)The bird with the branch is too cute !Jessiac
Post a Comment
34 comments:
Very cute Becky...nice job on the sketch! tfs!!
Simply GORGEOUS!
Very pretty. I love this sketch ang you did a great job with it!
Beautiful card. Great job.
Teresa
it certainly turned out great!
Very pretty!
Well the time you spent on it was worth it! Fabulous job!
You did a wonderful job!
Very pretty! Love that little birdie in the corner!
this is gorgeous, Becki. I love the sketch, the colors you chose, and the stamps are gorgeous!
Very very pretty!!! Love the colors and the sketch!!! Great job!! :)
Sweet...Lovin all the layers, Nicely done! TFS
This is a really pretty card. I love it.
hugs,
So pretty.
You did a great job with the sketch, it turned out so pretty. :)
OH, I love it, so very pretty.
What a beautiful card! I love the little pop of blue.
What a pretty card! I love what you did with the sketch!
nice job!
So lovely, Becky! Perfect in every way! It will be a blessing to the recipient.
Hugs!
Very pretty!!!
Gorgeous. Sweet bird.
Very very pretty!
it's great!! that red damask image is soooo eye catching!!
Such a pretty card. I like the backgrounds there to the side that you used and I like the elegance of the bird layer.
Very pretty! Wonderful design.
Love the red floral brocade part of the stamp. This is such a beautiful card design!
Nice card. The colours are very subtle. The brads look tye-dyed.
So pretty! Love that focal flourish! and the PP you used are so fitting as well!
Gorgeous!
Very beautiful!
Ooooh, this is sooo pretty!
Get well cards are my down fall. This is so elegant.
I love the colors that you picked for this card and the swirls that run down the main block are wonderful. I love cards with that "handdrawn" look. :)
The bird with the branch is too cute !
Jessiac
Post a Comment