A Christian Journey
Very pretty ... understated elegance. Love it!
Pretty card. Nice colors. Love the stamp.
I saw this a little while ago on SHINE. Lovely card, says it all!
Very elegant!
I love the beautiful flourished swirl and the Psalm. So lovely!
Nice card and great color combo!
Very pretty!
I agree, it is elegant!
Great card, and great story about your mom's real name!
Lovely card!
They are all just wonderful!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Very pretty ... understated elegance. Love it!
Pretty card. Nice colors. Love the stamp.
I saw this a little while ago on SHINE. Lovely card, says it all!
Very elegant!
I love the beautiful flourished swirl and the Psalm. So lovely!
Nice card and great color combo!
Very pretty!
I agree, it is elegant!
Great card, and great story about your mom's real name!
Lovely card!
They are all just wonderful!
Post a Comment