
This is "Edna" by Art Impressions, I just love her :). I decided to stamp her double and build a scene around her. I colored this with pencil and gamsol, and used destress inks for the back ground. I used Inkadindado stamps(coastal) for the red boarder, I gold embossed the shells.
Hope you like :)
Have a blessed Day.
28 comments:
That card is hilarious! Hope when I get to that age I can be half as cool as she is. Your coloring is fantastic as always!
OMG!!! I love it! I could so see that as me and my best bud on the beach! You did an AWESOME job!! TFS!
Great card. Makes me laugh! Love the way you colored it. TFS
This is funny!!!! Too cute!!!
These old gals are too funny, I can just see them on the beach in Miami showing off their jewelry, dahhling!
Your scene is beautifully done, Becky!
Fab card! nicely done!!!
Hi there!
I am visiting from SCS and I love your blog and this card! Fantastic job on the coloring...I just love using my gamsol & pencils!
Becky, what a truly clever idea! I love the whole concept, and it's really a cute card. I mean it, you've got talent, girl!
I just love Edna! Art impressions is one of my most favorite stamp companies! Great card!
I love this! Great job coloring! TFS
how cute! love it.
Hilarious! And love your coloring!
A card to make me smile! Thanks for sharing. Really like how you have done the background too. Congrats on your award.
What a great idea to stamp her twice. And you know how best friends start to look alike when they grow old together. lol! By the way, peek in on my blog (Thursday's post) as I awarded you as well. :D The majority of it was for your awesome cards, but Hercules swayed me as well. teehee!
GORGEOUS....love the background :0)
This is just sooo funny!
This is too cute! Reminds me so much of summer here along the seashore. Great work!
What a hoot! Love the card and fabulous coloring. This is an awesome giggle card.
She is too funny! Love the scene you created!
What a marvelous card! I am so impressed with your coloring! Great job! Best, Curt
Those AI stamps are so fun! I like how you made a double of her - fantastic idea! And that scene is wonderful.
Fab card, love the scene you created to go with it.
LMBO! Too cute!
Tracy
Really cute. It's like she's having a conversation with herself! Love the scene too!
Oh, this is fun! What a great card. Thanks for sharing!
Oh my! What a sight. Great funny card.
great card. love that image :)
Such a fun card! Love the swimsuits with polka dots!
Post a Comment