Well we had another heat wave here in RI, 36 degrees can not wait until warm weather comes... This card is for the Mojo Monday, This is the SU embrace life stamped twice, and paper pieced. Every one have a great weekend
Becky, this is just fabulous! Everything about it works so well. Hey, try to stay warm up there, okay? We're freezing down here in Central Texas (it was only in the 50s today! -- and don't throw any snowballs or ice or anything at me! lol)
34 comments:
great card, love the colors.
Those are my favorite colors!! I'm in love with that card. I'll be expecting that in the mail. ;) LOL!! Seriously, great job.
Wow, Becky! This is gorgeous! My favorite color combo--love this card!
Beautiful Becky, you are on a roll!
Beautiful! Love those colors together, that stamp is so perfect for the sketch!
Hi Becky...Michelle from Sassy Stampers! Thanks for dropping by...and I do hope you can pick out a great name for your group of ladies.
Love your blog!!!! Thw HM one is my favourite on this first page....bit partial to HM!
36 degree and it's nice? I'll be crying if it gets around 60 here...I know, I'm spoiled. Sending lots of sunshine your way! beautiful card!
Gorgeous! The flowers just pop with that background! Love the small stamped circle too. Wonderful details!
Hello there!!!
You love weekends like I do (lol)
Your card is gorgeous.
Regards Pam
Beautiful card Becky! Love the color combos and stamp set.
Becky, this is just fabulous! Everything about it works so well. Hey, try to stay warm up there, okay? We're freezing down here in Central Texas (it was only in the 50s today! -- and don't throw any snowballs or ice or anything at me! lol)
Very nice. Love the whole composition of this card. Great colours.
Wow! this is beautiful and love the colors...great layout too! awesome work!!!
Love the card and the smiley!
wow, this is gorgeous...I luv it! *~*
Your card is beautiful. I love the colors.
This is a beautiful card. Love the colors they really pop!
beautiful!
This is my first time visiting your blog and coming across this blog name. I must say, as a fellow Christian that I love it!!!
This card is so beautiful!! I love how you used red, black and white together!!
Love the striking colors!
The black white and red are fab together.
Love the colors
This is gorgeous!
Beautiful card, I love the black and red!
This is awesome! The black white and red look great!
Very pretty!!!!!
How beautiful is that! Great card, great colors!
Beautiful card, I love the layout and the colors on this!!!
Wow, and wow again. This is awesome!
hugs
Enfys
Wow....love that pop of red!
Gorgeous card!
This is magnificent. Love the colors and paper piecing.
looooove this!
Very Pretty Card, good job!
Post a Comment