
I just love this stamp. It is not always easy to get the image stamped, it takes me several tries, so if any one has suggestions "Tell Me :)" As many already know the house mouse challenge is in memory of Joanne who just passed away. We are to send this card to some one. I have a friend who just lost her sister to cancer and now her daughter is sick, and they have not found out what is causing the illness. I give her cards once a week for encouragement. You never know how you can touch some one with a card, it lets them know you are thinking of them, caring for them and always there for them.
I used my score pal for this one and my cuttle bug hearts. Hope you like
6 comments:
Hi Becky! You did an awesome job with this week's House Mouse challenge. I love your card and the image. I hope I can find time to do the challenge this week. I have lots going on with Christmas coming up. I sometimes have trouble stamping some of the House Mouse images too. I have found if I have a magazine under my cardstock that sometimes that helps with getting a clear crisp image. I also have 3 different black inks that I work with....Stazon, Memento an Palette Noir. All 3 are permanent dye inks. Some stamp better with Stazon and others with Memento etc. I have a couple though that no matter what ink I use or how much cushion I use under the cardstock.....it still is hard to get a good image. Most of the time though changing the ink I'm using when I'm having trouble stamping seems to do the trick.
Awwww...what a great card! I love that image and you colored it perfectly. Very nice and great job on this challenge. Thanks for joining us and hope you come back! :)
Lovely card,am sure your friend will appreciate this card, I hope her daughter is ok and makes a full recovery
Lorraine
I think this is the best card EVER!!! It so ROX! Great Job and nice use of this weeks sketch.
You do an amazing job coloring! Prayers for your friend.
I just love this fuzzy little bunny! You did a great job with the card.
Post a Comment