Followers

Monday, May 26, 2014

Sight seeing.

Well How are all of you doing?? I spent the day over my girlfriends house, you the one, the artsy crafty one who makes me do things I am not use to. Well I did have a blast making this piece of art.
I told her that as soon as I got home I was going to post it :).  I started out with two stencils by memory box, used spray inks, forgot the names, I stamped this stamp on the burlap but it did not come out good, so we did it again on another piece of cloth and it came out better, I need to learn to take better photos :).  I love the sentiment , "It's not what you look at that matters, but what you see."

This what the little tile looks like up close.
This is the bottom tag. I tell you, my girlfriend has some cool stuff.

Well that is it for me.
God Bless you all and have a wonderful day.



19 comments:

Patti J said...

Wow, Becky - this one needs to be hung on the wall! Great job! Thanks for the inspiration! And yes, your friend has some cool stuff! Glad you had some time to create with a friend!

JD/ Jill said...

Very creative! Looks like you learned a lot of new cool techniques! Lots of fun stamping with friends.

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic, Becky! Love the colors and different techniques. Sounds like a fun, great day!

Irish Cherokee said...

Nice going Becky. Out of the box suits you. Keep it up.

Blessings
Jim

Maxine D said...

I took one look and wondered if I had got to the wrong blog - this is so unlike your usual work Becky, but stunning - love it, and glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself!!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

So wonderfully unique, Rebekka! I love it!

Chelsea said...

Wow, gorgeous Becky! I bet it was fun crafting with your girlfriend! Love the texture.

Colette said...

Fabulous creation Becky, and I'm with you on the sentiment, hugs, Colette xx

Tammy said...

Wow Becky, nice surprise, your card is very different from what you normally create but it is wonderful! Keep stretching!

Olga said...

Lovely card............

Julie Short said...

Becky What fun! Good on your friend for nudging you to have a play!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Lovely piece of art, Becky! It's always fun to try new things!

Terry said...

I think the different elements and textures on your card are really special!

MiamiKel said...

Lovely card!

Tracy said...

It's always fun to play with different kinds of media. I love the MB template you used on the bottom. I have it myself. Lots of fun elements Becky. Hugs!

Karen said...

It was a fun day Becky. Thank you for coming over. Starting with a simple canvas and then pulling out stencils, modeling paste, inks, different mediums, stamps, materials, and my boxes of bits and pieces; by the time we were done we had stuff flying all over the place. It's fun to start a project and then just let it flow to see what comes out in the end. Next time we have to use the Angelina fibers!

Caroline D. said...

Gorgeous creation!!! You know I love all that kind of "stuff"...lol... your friend may convert you yet!

Jani Lewis said...

So pretty. I can see how it would be really fun to make. Glad she forced you into it. LOL

Donna Heber said...

Awesome card Becky! Beautiful textures and it is nice to do something different once in a while.