Followers

Monday, May 5, 2014

In Due Season

Good Morning.. I do hope all of you had a great weekend.  You know May is National prayer month and on May 1st it was raining here. Well when I looked out into my garden which right now are mainly daffodils, they were all bowed down over like they were praying, I wish I had taken a photo of them, I know, it was raining and this happens, it just was cool that it happened on the first day of May, the first day of prayer :).

Well I made this card for "Word Art Wednesday" anything goes.
The verse came from Word Art, as a freebee, cut out with labels 22 and mounted onto labels 4. I used Sizzix Garden lattice, that I got for half price with my coupon at Micheal's. The butterflies from recollections.

Well that is it for me, I do pray that all of you will have a blessed week.

 


22 comments:

Benzi said...

Becky, this is a beautiful card with a wonderful verse. Love your lattice die, too.

Patti J said...

Becky, your card is beautiful! The Word Art sentiment looks so elegant in the die cuts! Your touch of bling, and colorful butterflies are the perfect finishing touch! Hugs...

Becky said...

Beautiful job Becky! I love Word Art Wednesday....haven't had time to make one yet for that challenge but hope to get to it later today.

jimlynn said...

Beautiful! I love that lattice background and such gorgeous butterflies. Looks like a breath of fresh air!
Lynn

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Such a beautiful card. very sweet layout and color. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous butterflies! Love the white overlay, very pretty!

susie morris said...

Beautiful card! I love the verse and the colors as well as the embellishments. Perfect!

Maxine D said...

What a beautiful card Becky - love the background and how you drew it into the main panel with the sponging.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous frilly background for this wonderful WAW verse!!

Irish Cherokee said...

A beautiful card Becky.

Blessings
Jim

Jani Lewis said...

So beautiful. I love all the lacy layers and the colors are fabulous.

Tina Connolly said...

Beautiful card. I hope you are well and you're getting some lovely warm weather. (Winter has hit us in Australia with chilly nights & mornings)

Nancy said...

Gorgeous! I like the lattice and the butterflies are so pretty.

Caroline D. said...

Just beautiful and so elegant with that exquisite die cut for the background!

Betty Wright said...

Beautifully done, Becky! Love the background detail and frame accenting! Wonderful scripture card!

Julia said...

Very beautiful card with a beautiful verse!

redwasher1 said...

Becky, once again you inspire me with your cards . Beautiful!!

Terry said...

I love the white detail on your card. It makes everything stand out. Pretty!

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card. I really like the colors!

Julie Short said...

The richness of colour and texture on your card is lovely Becky!

Chelsea said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Becky! Love the yellow background, make everything pop. Beautiful!

Traci M said...

Becky, this is gorgeous!! Love the scripture choice!!