Followers

Monday, February 10, 2014

Fruit of the Spirit

Good Morning! 

I am playing the Word Art Wednesday challenge today. "anything goes" she also supplies a new verse to use if you like. I decided to use the verse. Galatians 5:22 Fruit of the Spirit.

This is a A2 card, I used Georgia Pacific paper and the design paper is Prima. I cut out some circles and made the flowers and the flourish die is by Marrianne.
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness. The Holy Spirit is like the tree of life and I am a branch on that tree. This tree produces only these fruits, so I also should be producing these fruits, if I am not, then I need to get into some serious prayer and see why I am not producing these.

Oh I forgot.. :) I won the prize for  last weeks challenge at Word Art Wed.
 
Well you all have a wonderful day

Blessings

 

13 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is beautiful! Love the little flowers and beautiful card design! I love the Word Art posts and Karen is the sweetest lady - good luck in the challenge, my friend!

Ann said...

Hi Rebekka, I am so glad you shared that with me. It was so nice to read your comment. Lovely card you have made, I have that Marianne leaf die and love it, it is so pretty here in black. I think I need to cut some. Congrats on your win at WAW too. - Ann

jimlynn said...

Congrats on the win last week!
Love this beautiful card. The flowers are so pretty and love the verse.
Lynn

Chelsea said...

Congrats on your win Becky! Always something beautiful to see every time I visit your blog. :)

Much Love,
Chelsea

Benzi said...

Becky, your card is so lovely. Those are wonderful flowers and athe pretty vine. You framed your verse so pretty. Congrats on your win at Word Art Wednesday.

Tammy said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Becky!

Angela said...

Truly and profoundly lovely, Becky!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful card with wonderful colors, design and lovely handmade flowers. Have a great day, Becky!

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful card!! Love the flowers!! They have a great look to them!

susie morris said...

This is lovely Becky and congrats on your win!

Maxine D said...

This is beautiful, Rebekka. Love the flowers, and thanks for your 'words in blue' - they are a challenge!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your gorgeous framing of this wonderful scripture with your die cut leaves and layered blossoms! Beautiful design, Becky!

Terry said...

Those little flowers are adorable! I love your card.