Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Friends are Forever

Good morning all..Well I went over to my old neighborhood and took my girlfriends dog speed racing ;).. His name is Hercules, his photo is on my side bar down a ways. I sure do miss him, he stayed with me during Christmas, we raced around this park 5 & 6 times a day. He is hilariousness when running with his little short legs and his ears flapping in the wind. :)


I created this card for the Free For All Friday over at Stamp TV. Their challenge is to use your favorite Gina K stamp and your favorite colors. One of my favorite colors is black and white. Now I used 2 Gina K stamps. Friends are forever and Lovely labels 2 using spellbinders label 15.

Recipe:
Stamps: Friends are Forever and Lovely Labels 2
Ink: Black tuxedo, gold embossing
Paper: Gina K luxury white
Misc: cuttle bug dots, MS punch, copics.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a Blessed Day

18 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful card Becky and yes, friends are forever. I just had to scroll down and have a look at Hercules. No wonder you miss him, he is so cute.

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is beautiful - love its elegance(-:
I scrolled down to pic of Hercules!! how cute - who wouldn't fall in love with him!!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card! I especially like the gold embossed frame around the perfectly colored flowers! You really should do yourself a favor and get a pup of your own, I'm sure there is one at the local shelter waiting just for you!

Cheryl said...

Hi Rebekka, I'm Cheryl, one of the new gals on the Vintage Rose Blog group. Your card is beautiful. You can't go wrong with Gina K.! lol...

Danie May said...

Bekky I love the lovely label stamp framing your beautifully coloured floral image. Your card is just beautiful and very elegant.

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous! It's so very elegant looking and sensational. Love those big pearls on here too!
Lynn

Betty Benton said...

Yep, I had to check out Hercules too. We'll be babysitting with a little guy named Peppe when his mom has surgery on Feb. 20 -- he likes to play ball with my DH!
Almost forgot -- beautiful card!

Rea said...

Sweet card, lovely embossing too.

Joan Ervin said...

Your flowers are beautiful, Becky and I love the gold embossed frame...sooo elegant!!!!! Hercules is adorable, too!!!

Marie Gamber said...

wow! This is just elegant Becky! I love the card. It has such a spring look to it! Gorgeous my friend!
Hugs,
Marie

MaxineD said...

Simply beautiful - nothing more needs to be said.
Blessings
Maxine

Jani Lewis said...

Beautiful card. The MS punch you used on the edge gives it such a lacy feel. That label stamped area is great too. Your flowers are surely the focal point though. Just lovely!

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Kathy and Lucky said...

He is one cute little puppy and I can see the little legs and the running, since Lucky has those little legs. Love your card, so elegant with the embossing and the colors are so striking. Have a great Sunday.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

So pretty...and so elegant. Just love this.

gale said...

Very nice card. Love the gold and the edge punch.

Penny Duncan Creations said...

OH MY GOODNESS Becky....This is GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE how the flowers seem to pop off this card!!!! I also wanted to THANK YOU so much for your VERY sweet comment you left on my blog!!!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

True elegance on this stunning design!

Rhonda Langley said...

That embossed frame is fabulous!