Followers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thank You


Good Morning all you fabulous people.. My goodness the time flies by, it is time for another Stampin Sisters In Christ Challenge. This week Traci is our hostess and she has chosen

     1 Thessalonians 5:18 "Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." ESV. 


The closer we walk with Christ the easier this will be done.  In 1975 when I first got saved I had to go to the emergency room because I had suffered with bleeding ulcers most of my life and my stomach was filling up with blood. The Dr.s said they had to pump my stomach ASP, something came over me and I refused to have anything done God would heal me or take me home. I had to sign a release form stating the hospital was not liable for my death because I had refused treatment. When I signed and walked out I was healed, I never had another problem with my stomach since. What Dr.s could not do for me all those years God did in an instant when I obeyed how the Holy Spirit was leading me. That one act of faith helped me to grow to the point of praising Him through all circumstances.  Because I know that "All things work together for those who love the Lord and have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28




Traci's challenge for us is to
Create a card or project that depicts gratitude...
it can be an image of something you are grateful for, a scripture that evokes your gratitude, or it can be a card made especially for a person you would like to thank this time of year!!


Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp "We are Family Dolls." Please remember to stop by Stampin Sisters In Christ to read Traci's devotional and to check out what my other sisters have created.


Ingrediants:
Paper: Georgia pacific & SU
Stamp: dollar store
tools: cuttle bug,embossing folder from SU, rhinestones from Micheal's.





34 comments:

Patti J said...

What a blessing, to see a post here today! Love your card, Rebekka - that yellow is cheerful and refreshing! Thanks for sharing...hugs!

Olga said...

the card is just gorgeous!!!!! and yes, we should be thankful and show it everyda!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful story and example of God's faithfulness!! TFS!! What a great testimony of thankfulness and His love and control in our lives.

Your card is gorgeous with the bright cheery colors against the textured white!! Stunning! Have a blessed weekend!!
hugs,
Chris

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so pretty, love the yellow and the flowers, just makes you smile. Glad to have you back again :)

This Art That Heals said...

Hi Rebekka, your card is beautiful and thank you for sharing your story and the reminder to listen and trust in Him no matter what the outcome looks like. Have a great day.

Tammy said...

Beautiful image and coloring. Love the textured background.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your wonderful story of faith and your gorgeous roses!! Thanks for sharing both, Rebekka!

Rea said...

Beautiful card Becky, love the yellow and green together, on the white background. Nice sentiment too. That's a beautiful testimony you shared. I love to see people healed, and Dr.'s baffled. God bless you, and hugs.

Miesje said...

Love the card Rebekka in its cheery colors! Love the story you shared too. Oh yes - I so believe in those miracles of faith! Have a wonderful week dear friend!

jimlynn said...

So very pretty! Love the coloring on the flowers and that embossing folder you used too. Just beautiful.
Lynn

Susan said...

Very pretty card. So bright and cheery on this cold windy morning we are having here in my neck of the woods. Love the embossing.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi rebekka! :)

This is JUST beautiful. I love the bright, cheerful colors. That's wonderful too to have faith and be healed. It's not easy but, I know (as you) that we can do all things through Him who strengthens us. I'm so glad you don't suffer with those any longer. I hope your all settled in now. Enjoy this day!

The Mama Monkey said...

What gorgeous colors that warmed my dreary white palette of color here!

Pam said...

I am SO GLAD to see that you are back!!! I kept checking your blog for new creations. You're such and inspiration.

Mau xx said...

Hi Becky, Gorgeous cheery card on these drab english winter days. Its wonderful to see you posting, and hear you testifying to Gods faithfulness. xx

Traci M said...

Your story of faith is inspiring Rebekkah...I praise the Lord that you were healed!! Beautiful card with such pretty colors!!

Heather B said...

I love the colors in that one Rebekka.

Betty Benton said...

A bright and beautiful card!

Curt in Carmel said...

These are beautiful colors together Rebekka. Love that embossing folder because it reminds me of fabric and the color of the bow is perfect for this card. Hope you are doing well! Best, Curt

redwasher1 said...

Becky, so glad to see you back and I see you haven't lost your creativity!!Your card is beautiful!!!

Pam~ said...

Beautiful colors here with a nice layout and texture!

MaxineD said...

Such a beautiful, cheerful card Rebekka. I love its clean and uncluttered lines.
Thank you too for sharing your walk of obedience, just so encouraging.
Blessings
Maxine

Donna Heber said...

Gorgeous Becky! This is one color I need to use more often. Your yellow and pink roses are stunning.

Peggysuez said...

Hey sweetie! What gorgeous roses! And you are a fabulous 'people' yourself! :)

Danie May said...

What a beautiful image and card Bekky and I just love the colours of your roses, especially the yellow. I have just been playing with postage stamps and collage images of roses this exact colour, wish I had this stamp now.

Joan Ervin said...

Hi Becky...it's wonderful to see that you are back!!!! Your card is sooo pretty especially with the beautiful flowers and the bright, happy colors!!! Hope all is well with you and yours!!

Karen said...

Becky, a beautiful card. The flowers are so vibrant. We all need to be thankful and grateful

Julie said...

Your card radites sunshine Rebekka. Lovely to see you creating!

Payne Holler Cards said...

hi there kid-oh! so glad to see the mojo working - love the bright colors (-:
loved your testimony of the healing power of the Lord!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Absolutely beautiful Becky!

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful card and great story of faith and healing!

gale said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and that embossing.

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Our God is amazing -thanks for sharing your story!! Love the embossed bkgd sets a great stage for your image!

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

I like how you colored the flowers.