Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Service

Good Morning or should I say Good afternoon my blogging friends.. I decided to try out the tech challenge at Split coast stampers, this is my first time playing with them, can you imagine.. TL336 'stamp the sentiment over the image'. 

Service to the Lord;
Is more then just going to church or working in the church, it is how we treat our fellow man, how we treat our enemies. I have enemies on my job, those who hate what I stand for, they think I am weak because I will not hold a grudge or say unkind things about some one who may say unkind things about me. I pray and ask God how I can love them with action. I always have a smile and make them cards, send them flowers when they are ill. Our service begins when we wake praying for directions for the day. Service for God will always take us out of our comfort zone. 

I pulled out one of my first stamps from Cornish Farms, which is closed now. stamped with SU creamy Carmel, used my minds eye dp.

Stamp: Cornish Farms
Paper: Gina K luxury white, my minds eye
Tools: cuttle bug, nestibilites elegant posts

Thank you for your prayers, I am feeling better today.
Have a Blessed Day


22 comments:

Olga said...

this is beautiful!!!! I love the layout and the sentiment is priceless!

Rea said...

Your card is s pretty. I really liked Cornish Farm, it's too bad it closed. You know, the ladies at work, don't understand how you are because they have never seen the love of God like that before. We have experienced it through the cross, and that is what you are leading them to through your kindness. Hugs

jimlynn said...

SO ELEGANT!!! Gorgeous card Becky. A true work of art.
Lynn

Lone Pine Designs said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Glad you're feeling better!

Tammy said...

Absolutely outstanding!

Betty Benton said...

So thankful to hear that you're feeling better -- and you've come up with another stunning card!

Joan Ervin said...

You did such a beautiful job on this, Becky...the cross image is sooo gorgeous and I love the scroll work die cut you used along the side...sooo elegant!!!! You will have to join us for the TLC more often!!!!

gale said...

Very pretty card.

MaxineD said...

A beautiful card Bekka, and thank you for your observations on 'service' to the Lord.
Good to hear you are feeling better
Blessings
Maxine

Denise Willerton said...

Beautiful card Rebekka ~ thank you for your words as well ~ have a blessed day ~ Denise :-)

Pam~ said...

Stunning card! Love the layout that you used!

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Oh my goodness, Becky, this is stunning!! I love the overstamping and the entire design of your card is just amazing!! Love it! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Becky!
Hugs adn smiles

Mau xx said...

Beautiful Card Becky, What a lovely Stamp.
Glad you feel better and that the power of prayer lifted you xx
Hugs Mau xx

Payne Holler Cards said...

i used to order from them - didnt know they were closed...
your card is so elegant but more importantly Im so glad you are feeling better - answered prayer! (-:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card with a powerful message. You framed the sentiment so elegant!! I enjoyed reading your words! Glad to hear you are feeling better.
hugs,
Chris

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous. I just love the design and the elegant simplicity. Great job on the technique!

Susan said...

Good to hear you are feeling better Becky! Your card is very pretty!

Donna Heber said...

Beautiful layout and bow!

Lynn McAuley said...

What awesome work on this sophisticated beauty!! Your card is stunning, Rebekka!

Kelly Spivey said...

Great job on this card! It is truly lovely!!

Tania said...

The card is just lovely, R. Even more inspiring is your ability to express your faith so eloquently.