Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Your A Star

Good morning all my fabulous bloggers! God always amazes me; yesterday after I did my post and headed out to work I was listening to WARV, that is our Christian radio station here in RI, and Adrienne Rogers was teaching on..........PRAYER!
The young lady I spoke about yesterday that stated "she would rather have gifts then prayer" well she is divorced now and working on her 3rd marriage. I can not judge her on this matter for I am divorced also, but I have chosen to believe and stand on Isaiah 54:5 For your maker is your husband the LORD Almighty is His Name, so I live a single life, I have chosen to be married to Christ and HE has not failed to take care of me. I must say I have never been lonely in all these years, He has supplied me with everything I need and want. He has  been a good and faithful HUSBAND..

This card is for the "Mix it Up Monday" at Stamp TV sketch
Receipe:
Stamp: Vintage Chic 'Stamp TV Kit', sentiment from Craft's Meow.
Ink: Versa Mark, embossing "marcasite opaque" by Stampendous
Paper: Gina K, deign paper from her kit
Tools: cuttle bug and embossing folder, nesties oval.

Thank you so much for stopping by, your comments truly blesses me.

22 comments:

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Cute card! Black & White is so stunning! You always have such inpitational messages too!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love your inspiration Becky. I always say follow the path...Your card is so elegant looking, prefect papers, colors and textures. Gorgeous.

KER said...

ADORE IT!!!...so elegant with the B&W

jimlynn said...

Stunning in all the black and white! So pretty.
Lynn

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

She indeed has star quality, Becky! I have not inked her as of yet. Maybe soon. The B&W give this such class!

Pam~ said...

Elegant and beautiful! Great texture with complimenting DP!

Olga said...

oh WOW, this is incredible!!!! I love the layers, colors and that cute image!

Mau xx said...

This is beautiful Becky, so elegant. xx

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Love the card especially the vintage woman stamp.

You know Becky we have the wisdom of many years life experience. Perhaps some day, the young woman you mentioned will realize that a gift of prayer is worth far more than an object. Buth then when I was a young bride I was so eager to receive presents to start my married life. Little did I know what terrors that marriage eventually brought. Two blessings did come from the marriage, my wonderful children...but most of all I learned to depend more and more on the Lord to get me through until we could break free to start a new life. Each day God supports me and helps me to accept what life hands me.
Thank you for sharing with us as always.

Rea said...

Oh, it's elegant. Love the image, and embossed piece. Nice layout too. Hugs

MaxineD said...

What a beautiful card, Rebekka. She surely is stylish!! And thank you for sharing of the faithfulness of Christ - He is truely to be trusted with everything.
Blessings
Maxine

Tammy said...

Wonderful card Becky, the black and white is so elegant.

Julie said...

Ooh La La a very swish card indeed Rebekka. Your texture and colour combination is terrific.

Danie May said...

Becky you always do such exquisitely elegant work and this card is no exception, I love the beautiful image and embossed background.

Gardner's Basket said...

Another beautiful card! Love the way the star pops. Your card reminds me of old Hollywood Glamor.

tania said...

Another amazing card and testimony, B.

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Another elegant card with black and white.

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work with this pretty pansy!! Love the lattice and punched flower detailing!!

Donna Heber said...

Fantastic card Becky! The layout is awesome as well as the embossing with designer paper.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome creation, Becky!

Rhonda Langley said...

Wonderful elegant card! Boy have you been busy,so many fabulous cards-puts me to shame!

gale said...

I love this! Love the black & white-very cool.