Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Treasure

Good morning my fellow bloggers.. Well we had some fabulous weather this weekend, sunny and hot :). Today we are having thunder storms so I better hurry up with this post.. This card is for Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge #57 Ivory & lace. The stamp is "Sew What" from Mark's Finest Papers. Used Maryanne creatable die and cuttle bug embossing folder. This gorgeous lace comes from Mark's Finest Papers, I have to get some more of this..

This second one is for Our Daily Bread Sketch Challenge. I got carried away with this new lace set that came out last month. But I just love it,  "Vintage Border Background" and this verse is from the Scripture collection #7, both from ODB. They are having a Blog Hop showing their new release today and the sets are absolutely gorgeous. Check it out, some fabulous prizes, which I hope to win :).
This is a verse I use often for myself, reminding me to always keep God first in all I do. From speaking to spending. Well I  do have to run, I have a Dr. appt. I must get to.

Have a Blessed Day
Rebekka

21 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh Becky, both cards are absolutely beautiful! I love the lace on the second card, just stunning!

jimlynn said...

Both are just gorgeous!!! Love all the lace.
Lynn

Kathy and Lucky said...

My goodness girl you have done such beautiful work here. Love them both, with that vintage feel. I have not figured that out yet, maybe that will be next year's resolution :)

Lynn McAuley said...

Two beauties, Rebekka!! What remarkable designs!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Both cards are just supurb!

Payne Holler Cards said...

they are both gorgeous!!! I HAVE to get some of that lace and that die!!!hope all ok from Dr ...

Winnie and Patty said...

Oh my, the scissors card is GORGEOUS!!!! I love it!!! Just the perfect card for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week!

Pam~ said...

Exquisite cards Rebekka! They are both so elegant, beautiful and classy!

Julie said...

What lovely cards Rebekka! I love the calmness of both of them.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are both gorgeous Becky!! I love them. The first is so elegant with the white and the lace and the blue green combo is one of my fave. The second is gorgeous with the gold and the use of the background. Stunning frame for the verse. Thanks for joining the ODBD challenge this week my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Woweee....GORGEOUS GIRL!! I LOVE these!

Betty Benton said...

Lovely die cut you used to frame the pair of scissors! Gorgeous cards!

Heather B said...

Wow. Those are two very different cards. Interesting.

Donna Heber said...

Hi Becky,

Both of your cards are beautiful! I just adore your lace and new die. You know I love the vintage style.

redwasher1 said...

WOW!!! Becky, both cards are outstanding!!! Love that die!!!
Thanks for sharing your gorgeous cards with us at Speedy's Friends.

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards Becky. I really love what you have done with both of them, but those scissors really caught my eye. Gorgeous stamp!

Colleen Dietrich said...

OH, my goodness, Becky! Both cards gorgeous, but I am partial to the first for 'my' ivory and lace challenge. THat die is amazing, and the coloring on those scissors is so pretty. Thanks for playing along with Speedy's Friends!

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful as usual! That lace is gorgeous!

Dawn B. said...

Wow I love those scissors. I have not seen that image before. So elegant and vintage. You did a fabulous job on these cards.

Susan said...

Both cards are beautiful....the lace is just stunning. I can see why you love it so much!

Tania said...

Gorgeous! You amaze me with your talent.