Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Stamp Sister's In Christ #94

Good Sunday Morning... It is time for a new challenge at Stampin Sisters In Christ. This morning MariLynn is our host and her scripture for this morning is, 

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for , the evidence of things unseen. (KJV)

Her challenge, "Make a card that you doodle on."

Our Sponsor is Our Daily Bread.

Insight:
Faith believes God at His word. Our entire journey in this life as children of God is to learn  to walk by faith and not by sight. Some years ago I was laid off of my job, and I was a single mother!  I never doubted that the Lord would lead me to a job, that He would open a door for me, I was open to Him for Him to chose the job He wanted me to have, not what I thought I should have. Starting young in Christ, I have learned to pull in close to Him when things go bad and He has always been faithful. One of the verses I repeat to God in my darkest hours is from David, "I have never seen the righteous forsaken, nor their children begging for bread."

Stop by Stampin Sisters in Christ to read Marilynn's  devotional, then stop by and see what my other Sister's In Christ have created.


Receipe:
Stamp: Our Daily Bread, Harvest Blessing. ODB tags 3
Ink: Tuxedo black memento
Tools: copis, glitter, labels 4 die, swiss dots, cuttlebug.

Thank you for stopping by,  and remember when you leave a comment, it goes to moderate, I work nights so I can not read them and load them until I get home around 1 am. :) 

Have a Blessed Day
Rebekka

29 comments:

Olga said...

Lovely card, hope you didn't work to hard...........

Tammy said...

Wonderful card Becky. Love how the sunflowers are popped up and you varied their colors.

Francie G. said...

Beautiful, Becky! Love the doodled border around those lovely sunflowers!

Adeline Ng said...

Very cheery card Becky. I love the sunflowers, and the swiss dots embossed background.

Peggysuez said...

Always enjoy a card with sunflowers on it! This is such a happy card in happy colors! God always does provide, He is faithful! Wishing you a blessed week!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is such a sweet card, love the sunflowers with the yellow.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is beautiful and so cheerful!

Grace said...

Oh sister... gorgeous card.... love every detail!!! Loved your insight today... so true! God has proven Himself faithful time and time again! Hope you have a wonderful week and rejoicing with you this week in answered prayer!!!
hugs,
Grace

Danie May said...

Beautiful and Bright, is always a great way to make someones day. I love the Sunflowers raised off the card. Fabulous!

MariLynn said...

I remind God about that verse too. Thanks for sharing your heart. Great job stepping out of your comfort zone and doodling on your card. I like how the dots on your frame go with your embossing. Your frame really looks amazing with your sunflowers! I hope that you have a wonderful, blessed week!

Linda said...

knowing that He has it all worked out for us is the true peace only he can provide...
love your dooodling (-:

so now I know you are still up in the middle of the night too!
hugs
Linda

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous sunflowers -- love your card!

Danyelle Kessler said...

So bright and uplifting!

MaxineD said...

Love your cheerful card - such crisp, clean colours.
Blessings
Maxine

Donna Heber said...

Bright and cheery sunflowers!

Lone Pine Designs said...

This is a lovely, bright, happy card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I can never get enough sunflowers! This is awesome!

Denise Marzec said...

Very pretty, Becky!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty Becky!! I just love all the yellow against the white and your design!! Perfect doodling. I enjoyed reading your words also. So true and insightful. Have a great day!!
hugs,
Chris

Pam~ said...

Love those sunflowers! This is definitely a make you smile card!

Jenn said...

Great card Becky! I love those pretty flowers!

Jenn

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful, Becky! Love all the fancy cutting!

Jane said...

Becky, I LOVE the cheery colors & sunflowers are one of my favorite summer florals--beautiful card! Great doodling! Thanks for your sweet comment and for following my blog. God bless!

Lynn McAuley said...

What beautiful work with these gorgeous cut out and popped up sunflowers, Becky!! Such a pretty, pretty card!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Becky. I have been trying to start my day with a devotional. I love your write up as much as your flowers. Great job.

Tania said...

Beautiful card and message, Becky. And as is often the case, I am equally inspired by your message. God is amazing.... He seems to lead me here when I most need to hear the ideas you express.

Basslady said...

a wonderful creation! i love sunflowers! :-)

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Miesje said...

Beautiful! Love the doodle dots!

gale said...

What a pretty card-love the different colored sunflowers!