Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Best Friend Blogger Award

How surprised I was to receive this award from Julie from Paper Compulsions. Thank you Julie, you are so sweet. :)..
The rules of this award are:
1. Post about it on your blog with a link to the sender.
2. Pass it on to  those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly.

Well I have so many wonderful friends who stop by here and  leave me love where do I begin..


1. Kathy - Lucky Stamper.
2. Pat - Stamp, Paper and ink
3. Molly - Miss Molly Creations

Thank you for stopping by
Have a Blessed Day
Rebekka

8 comments:

Olga said...

Congrats Girl!!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Wow Becky, I am so honored that you have given me this award, thank you so much, you sure have blessed my day. :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Becky, thank you thank you so much!

Miss Molly said...

Becky - you deserve this award! I thank you for being a constant comment giver on my blog as well!!!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

How wonderful rebekka! congratulations and well-deserved for sure. *hugs*

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Congratulations on your award.

Traci S. said...

Congratulations, Rebekka! Your blog is a wonderful place to glorify our King and your beautiful artistic talent! Thanks for continuing this blog!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Tania said...

Congrats! Your blog inspires me, both creatively and in my walk with the Lord.