Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

SSIC#81

Good morning my blogger friends!! How does one accumulate so much in such a short time in such a small place? I have given away over 8 large bags of cloths and books, selling furniture and I am still busy packing!!

Well it is time for the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge! Our host this morning is our sweet sister Grace.
Matt. 6:6 "But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you." 

Make sure to stop by SSIC to read her devotional this morning..

Her challenge: Create a card or project that has something hidden from first view. It could be many things... an envelope, a pull out, doors that open to reveal something, a Joy Fold, Flip Flop, Magic, Slider...anything that you don't see at first glance. 

I chose to do this double pocket card using Stamping Up design paper and Our Daily Bread Tulip tag set  and the daffodil  tag set . This set from ODB comes with the tag die, how awesome is that!! 

Please stop by my other sisters and leave them some love.

Insight:
Since I have be saved, I have been a person of prayer, I have the ease to pray in public for others but my sweetest prayer is alone.  I do not let any one know what I am praying for, but I keep a dairy and write everything down, so when my prayer is answered it strengthens my faith and my trust in the Lord.

Have a blessed day my friends!
Rebekka

29 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Becky, this is just as lovely and fresh as can be! Love the color choice and the elements of your wonderfully folded card! And, of course, the scriptures could not be more sweetly showcased - gorgeous card creation, my friend!

Miesje said...

What an adorable card! I love the colors. And what a great idea to keep a prayer diary. I keep a journal and include prayer but not as regularly as I should. Have a great week and I hope your packing is done soon!

Joanne Travis said...

What a beautiful pocket card! I love the inspirational tags inside.

Tammy said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous. I love the hidden Bible verse. Very clever Becky and beautifully done.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Good Sunday Morning Rebekka. :) I must have missed a post somewhere...are you moving? Good for you though to be donating stuff. I'm sure that feels good to clean out. We do that every so often too. This is a beautiful set. I like the flowers. I saw some live ones the other day at Publix. They looked fake they were so beautiful. Speaking of beautiful, I love your header. Gorgeous and so tranquil! That's a good idea too about the prayer diary. I think I'm going to do that too. I think if I see it visually, it will help strengthen my trust in Him which has really been a struggle for me lately.Have a great day my friend. ♥

seamom said...

Fabulous! Beautiful, inspiring and a great take on the challenge.

Kristine said...

Morning Becky! Lovely card with pull out tags!! That's such a wonderful stamp set and love the way you used it! Pretty pearls and border punch too =)

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love the double pocket...a great way to give these lovely tags!

Anne Marie said...

Becky this is beautiful! I love your design and the pretty tags tucked away inside the card. The pearls add the perfect accent, too. Very pretty! :)

MariLynn said...

This is beautiful. The tags that fit in the pockets are pure elegance. I enjoyed reading your insight on this week's scripture. Have a blessed week!!!

Danie May said...

This is a fabulous project for your challenge Bekky. The flowers on the two tags are exquisite and coloured in so beautifully.

Julie said...

Crafting seems to create exponential accumulations Rebekka. The upside is finding forgotten treasures.
I love your tag book today.

Donna Heber said...

I just love your double pocket card! The flower images are beautifully done.

Pam~ said...

Breathtaking! I'm in awe at the beauty of this card and the tags you've included with it!

Chelsea said...

Hi Becky, wonderful card with beautiful pockets. These tags are so pretty.
Love,
Chelsea

Rhonda Langley said...

Love this fold! Great idea with the Bible verse!

redwasher1 said...

WOW Becky, this is gorgeous!!

The Mama Monkey said...

Yes, moving is good for the hoarding tendencies! What a gorgeous creation! Love the 2 pockets and the tags!

Denise Marzec said...

My GOODNESS, that's pretty!

Jenn said...

What a cute creation Becky! Love the tags!

Jenn

Auntie Em said...

Great card design. Love the double pockets and the pretty tags.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Becky, your pocket card and the tags inside are wonderful!! I still don;t have those sets. Your coloring is absolutely fabulous!! Have a blessed week! Hugs, Sabrina

gale said...

This is just beautiful. Love the pocket card and those tags are so pretty.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, Becky! This is unbelievable! Your design is fabulous. What beautiful bookmarks. Good luck on the move... I hope the packing is going smoothly.

Dawn Mercedes said...

I will be praying that your move goes well!

Betty Wright said...

Becky, this is beautiful! Love the pull out tags with the sentiment and scripture! Lovely design and detailing!

Peggysuez said...

You are such a sweetheart! I can well imagine your prayer journal filled with sweet fragrance of all those prayers offered up tot he Lord. This is beautiful.

Jessy said...

becky, this is awesome, the double pocket card is one of my favorites to make. I love the bookmarks you made to hide inside. great job. :-)

Tania said...

I have to try a double pocket card. I love yours. I am just starting to try spiritual (also called prayer or devotional) journalling, as a result of a class offered at church. I'm having trouble getting started... would love tips.