Followers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Stylish Blog

I have been honored  by Marsha with this lovely award. I must tell 8 things about myself.

1. I only drink fresh brewed coffee
2. I love Lipton tea 
3. My favorite snack is Total cereal and green grapes. (I know-I'm weird)
4. Because I work second shift, I stay in my pj's all day. :)
5. I have been readying my bible cover to cover for 25 years. I start in Gen. on New years night.
6. Because I am adopted I am still searching for my mother and brother.
7. One candy bar can last me a month.
8. I eat salad almost everyday,(as my main course).


Now I am going to change the rules a little, and pick 3 people to give this to. 


Janeen
Mary-Anne
Olga
 
Have a Blessed Day
Rebekka

6 comments:

Olga said...

I am honored you picked me Thank you so much!!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Thanks so much, Becky! I will load it very soon! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I am so glad to learn a little more about you.

Karen said...

Congratulations Becky. It was fun to read about your 8 things you don't know about me.

Janeen said...

Well, Thank you, Rebekka. I see now "what" this is. But not sure how to load it. I will try again. It's fun to find a little bit out about others isn't it.

mmmm-I smell the coffee. :)

Traci S. said...

Congratulations, Rebekka!

You certainly have a stylish and much loved blog...make that we all love you!

Thanks for always sharing so much of yourself with us!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

I hit something...and I think it may try to unsubscribe me. THAT would NOT be what I want. Please let me know if you see that! Thanks!

Donna Heber said...

Becky,

Congrats on your blog award! It's good to get to know you a little better.