Followers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 4 at Stamp TV


Well it is day 4 over at Stamp TV. Today's challenge is buttons. If this card looks a little familiar it is because I was inspired by Becca's card. Now it is not as elegant but it is lovely :).

I am finishing up making "Black Bean Brownies" and wrapping a  up a few gifts. I have one for my mail man (cash) :) because he is the best post man in the world, he walks up my steps and delivers the mail when I have box's, how sweet is that, in the Winter he takes my shovel and shovels my driveway, so I would say he sure deserves some form of appreciation. 
Yes I am blessed with wonderful neighbors.

I also wanted you to see my C plate from my cuttle bug that I have been using for 2 years, it cracked a few days ago and I am still using it :). Yes I have new ones but why break them out right now when this is still doing the job. :)



Have a Blessed Day
Rebekka 

13 comments:

Donna C. said...

Clear packing tape fixes them right up.

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love a card with buttons and yours is gorgeous!

Julie said...

What are Black Bean Brownies?
Here where I live Black Beans are magnificent trees with very large pods. If you used them Bekky your recipients would be in serious trouble as they are highly poisonous.
What a lovely mail man you have.
Your C plate is in better condition than mine which dramatically and very noisily broke in half while I was demonstrating with it.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Mickie said...

Very pretty card, love the button.

Kelly Spivey said...

Love this card! It is simply beautiful...thanks for sharing it with us!

Betty Benton said...

Love the red bow with the contrasting navy button -- gorgeous!

Tammy said...

Wonderful card Becky! Love how you used two different papers in the cutout.

Sounds like you have a real jewel for a mailman! He is to be commended.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Gardner's Basket said...

I think your button card is very elegant. You do such beautiful work.

Denise Marzec said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card!!

I hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas, Becky!

KER said...

great card...and i want some brownies...good way to get fiber in (if they are like the ones i make)...and i too will use my tools until they practically beg to be retired...well used/well loved right?

Rose said...

Really pretty card Becky, great colpr scheme! Have a wonderful Holiday!!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful, beautiful, card! Love it.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Lynn

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this beautiful creation, Rebekka!

May the peace of God be yours this glorious Christmas season!!