Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thank You

Good Morning every one. It is time for another Stampin Sisters In Christ challenge. Miesje is our hostess today and she has chosen Psalm 107:1 "Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever." The challenge-make a card/project that show's your thankfulness to God.
Our sponsor is Serendipity Stamps

Insight - I am thankful for Christ  dieing for me, He paid the price in full, that I may have eternal life, that I may have joy, peace while I am here on this earth. When I think of being thankful I think of  the hymn "When I survey the Cross"

To Christ, who won for sinners grace
By bitter grief and anguish sore,
Be praise from all the ransomed race
Forever and forevermore.


This is a CAS card-after loading it up a little too CAS :). The cross is from Easter Blessings by Gina K and the daffodils are from "sending sunshine" Gina K, the Thank you is from SU.

This is also for:
The crazy challenge - Thank you or Thanksgiving
The sisterhood of Crafters - Things to be thankful for
Raise the Bar - Grateful

Have a Blessed Day 
 



30 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful card, love its simplicity.

seamom said...

I don't think "too CAS". It's simple beauty speaks for itself.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Beautifully done!

Grace said...

Hi Becky! Your card is not "TOO" CAS! It's just perfect! I love it and loved your thankful thoughts as well! Amen my sister!!! Luv ya! Have a happy Thanksgiving!
hugs,
Grace

Miesje said...

Perfectly beautiful card. Love the CAS design. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Becky, I love the simple pureness and elegance of this card. I always love what you write too. Wisdom from the Lord. God bless!

Davi said...

Wonderful C&S card Rebekka! The cross speaks for itself so I think this is fabulous!

Julie said...

Very Lovely Card Rebekka. I like you colour co-ordination.

KER said...

so simple and inspiring...truly lovely

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

So pretty Becky!! I just love the simple elegance. Not too CAS at all!! Your words are so inspiring also. I just love visiting your blog my friend.
hugs,
Chris

Sue said...

Hello Becky
Many thanks for leaving such a kind comment on my card. Lovely to meet you. Your card is amazing I will call in often.
Smiles:)

Danie M said...

I love the elegant thankyou stamp you have used and the overall simple elegance of this card with the black ink, lots of white space and a touch of colour.

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, Becky...this is sooo inspiring!!!! I love the cross in the center with all the lovely images surrounding it....absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Donna Heber said...

Beautiful card! Love those daffodils.

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Love the CAS of this card, beautifully done.

Lisa B said...

What a beautiful card..simply elegant.

Thank you for sharing it with us over at the Sisterhood. We are very "Thankful" that you could join us this week.

Maria Matter said...

Simply Beautiful!
I love this style, great job Becky!
xxx

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

I only need one word to describe my feeling about this creation ... STUNNING!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood! Hope to see you again real soon!

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work, Becky!! What a wonderful card!!

Rose said...

Beautiful card Becky! Lovely!

Adeline Ng said...

Hi Becky

This is such a lovely card! I really love your style, it is uniquely yours.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Becky, this is beautiful. Your card has such an elegant, clean, crisp look that I love. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Rebekka - this is one gorgeous CAS card! You have created such an elegant work of art Becky - love it! {{{hugs}}}

Curt in Carmel said...

Wonderful depiction of the verse today Rebekka. I love that border to the left of the card. Very nice touch! Best, Curt

ramlakmi said...

Simple yet lovely

The Mama Monkey said...

I love the CAS look! That gold down the side is a great touch!

Gina said...

Very nice, perfect card to go with that verse.

Karen said...

Beautiful card Becky. It's simplicity speaks volumes.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is just lovely, Rebekka!