Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rainy Day

Good Sunday Morning!  Time for another Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge.. This morning Randi is the host and she has chosen Isaiah 55:10-11  "For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there without watering the earth and making it bear and sprout and furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; So will My Word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire and without succeeding in the mater for which I sent it."

Challenge: Create a card/project that has some kind of weather displayed on it, rain,snow,ice sunshine, wind.

Insight: This is a wonderful verse Randi choose , it tells me that everything in the Word of God will be accomplished. That every Word is true; That I can trust the Lord by believing what is in the Word, whether it is the promises of being with me and being my comfort or to the demand for holiness. The Blessing's and the Curses of the Lord will be accomplished whether we believe it or not!

Receipe:
Stamp: House mouse
Tools: cuttle bug embossing folder, EK punch, MS punch, copics, stickles.

Thank you For stopping by
Have a Blessed Day

25 comments:

Tammy said...

Fabulous, fabulous Becky! The image is darling and I love the flower reminding us of why rain is needed.

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a delightful card...those mice are too cute and beautifully coloured!

Donna Heber said...

Becky,

Adorable card and great use of the weather theme. Love all those scallops!

Olga said...

You and the team has really out did them selves this week with gorgeous cards and a great challenge. Gonna have to think on this one to see what I can come up with!

Grace said...

Oh whaat a cutie pie image Becky! I love HM and you do them so well! Love your thoughts today! So true and what a blessing to know His Word is truth! Praying for each of you this morning! Trusting He gives you a blessed week!
Hugs,
Grace

Miesje said...

What an adorable image and you words struck my right where it was needed. :-) And congrats on being guest designer at MFP! Have a great week filled with blessings!

Davi said...

What a fun card Becky! I love those little cuties all perched there in the rain with the lovely colors and dots. The fence and pretty flower/lady bug are so perfect! :)

Wendy M said...

What a cute card... I have something for you to collect on my blog :D

KER said...

love the mice...and the scripture is uplifting...love the punches & embossing

Susan said...

Those mice are adorable and fabulous card! Nicely colored.

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Oh my this is adorable, what a great job! The mice are so cute trying to stay dry, they should see it as a bath from heaven :) Love all the details. Have a great day.

Heather B said...

That is such a cute stamp!

Jessy said...

wow, this is a fantastic card. lovew the embossing and the bright colors too. :-)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awwww.....this is so sweet! I love the little mice. :)

Anne Marie said...

This is precious, Becky! The image is so sweet and I love all of the embossing and border punches. That ladybug in the center of the flower made me smile. Too cute! :)

Lynn McAuley said...

Delightful work with these precious mice!! Wonderful card, Rebekka!

Rhonda Langley said...

Cute, cute! Love the mouse on the end with his mouth open!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Becky - this is adorable - I love those HM and they are too cute with your colouring! this is perfect for this challenge - thanks for sharing Becky - you are such a special person! {{{hugs}}}

America said...

ooh, this HOUSE MOUSE creation is sooo adorable with all that dry embossing. I love it. :)

Karen Howard said...

Those mice are absolutely adorable! Love the picket fence punch you used! Hugs, Karen

Janeen said...

Rebekka you do make THE MOST ADORABLE cards. I love the ladybug brad on the big flower. That is another of my favorite verses too. I really don't have favorites as I love the entire Word of God. Thanks for posting such a cute card.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Thanks so much for popping by my blog to comment on my 1st SSICC challenge card! It was so nice to have you visit. This is so sweet! Love the colours! Hugs xxaxx

peggysue said...

I always like house mouse stamps, this is a cute one and the layout you used is fabulous. The word of God is always true and His purposes will be accomplished, this is true.

Curt in Carmel said...

This is a great House Mouse image and you colored it beautifully! I really love how you placed that the ladybug in the flower. Really cute! Best, Curt

Basslady said...

your sweet card makes me smile at once!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo