Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Award

I have been twice  blessed this week by receiving this award from 2 wonderful people and before I am blessed thrice I felt I better get this up :).


First I want to thank my sweet blogging friend Kathy who always comes by and blesses me with her sweet comments and who always has the cutest photo's of her dog  showing "what is Lucky doing now" which I love to see as much as what she has created.


Then I want to thank my wonderful sister in Christ Wendy who has the most inspiration blog which I am touched each time I go there. Her cards are gorgeous and they always tell a story.


Now I am supposed to tell you 3 reason's why I am special.


1. I am special because  Psalms 139:14 tells me "I am fearfully and wonderfully made. If I am never special to anyone I am special to my Heavenly Father.


2. I have 7 son's but I only had to raise one because the Lord raised the other 6.  How special is that! That the Lord would take my 6 son's home with Him where they are never tainted by this world or had a chance to fall away from Him. But He left me one who would know the power of redemption.


3. I have no fear of death! Because I know where I am going when I leave this earth.


Now I am to pass this on to 5 people. That will be hard because their are so many to choose from :).


1.  Patti: who blesses me with her sweet heart.
2.  Christy: who inspires me with her beautiful cards.
3.  Tammy: who has  such a sweet and giving spirit and one of the best story tellers. You must check her out. 
4.  Sue: who I have been following since I started and has supported me through this journey with your lovely comments and gorgeous cards.
5.    Curt: Who is the sweetest guy in blog land and takes wonderful pictures of his Schnauzer's even a video of one doing the moon walk.

I have been blessed by so many of you, Thanks!
Have a Blessed day

17 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

Yes, you are special! Thanks for sharing the award with me!

Patti J said...

Thanks Becky! You rock!

Tammy said...

Thank you Becky. I feel very blessed that you have crossed my path and touched my heart.

Julie said...

Rebekah you are a deserved winner.
I am sending youa cyber hug from Australia where the sun is attempting to shine this morning.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Congratulations on your award rebekka! Awwwww....I feel flattered and honored to accept this award. Thankyou so much!

Karen said...

You are special Becky and you deserve the award.

Danie M said...

Congratulations Bekky, you are very deserving of this award.

KER said...

congrats!!!...nice to read your post

Betty Wright said...

Awesome and a wonderful person to celebrate! Blessings and Congrats, Becky!

Donna Heber said...

Becky,

Congrats! I'm so glad you got this award.

Curt in Carmel said...

I'm so honored Rebekka! I've been very blessed to know you here in blogland and I count you as a friend proudly. Thank you for thinking of me! Best, Curt

Lynn McAuley said...

What a blessing you are to so many, Rebekka!! Congratulations on this award!!

Gina said...

I agree, you are a very special person and I am glad our paths have crossed. I love reading your encouraging posts and you also leave the sweetest, encouraging comments.

Pam~ said...

Congratulations! You deserve this wonderful award! Have a great day!

Pam said...

Congrats on your awards! You are a very special person, and I'm glad I became a follower :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! I am so touched with your responses. What a beautiful way of viewing the sadness of losing your sons. They must have been really special for God to have wanted them with Him. Thanks for sharing! Hugs xxaxx

Traci S. said...

Congratulations, Rebekka!

I am excited for you to be noticed for the work you are doing to further the Lord's Kingdom.

Your cards are always perfect and gorgeous. It is your personal stories that you tell, or your explanation of the Scripture that really grabs my heart!

He IS Able,
Traci S.