Followers

Friday, October 8, 2010

God's Gift

Good morning; it is gorgeous out today. Today is my last day of sick leave :( back to work on Monday.. Since it is so gorgeous out today I am going out and mow the lawn for the last time this year.

This card is for the color challenge at Stamp TV, Pick 3 from the group of colors brown, navy blue, orange, ivory, gray. I chose navy blue ( as close as I had) orange and ivory. 

I love this sentiment which is from Gina K "you are not alone". Do you have prayer's unanswered? It takes faith to believe that God is hearing us and even when it seems nothing is happening He really is working things out for our own good. We are sometimes like spoiled children, we want what we want and we want it now, but God is a wise Father who see's all things present and future and He will always give us His best which is best for us. It was best for Joseph to be in prison before he became a deliver for his people in Egypt. We just do not always know the plans of God, but we are to trust Him concerning our life and what we pray believe that He does hear and is working out the answer for your good.

What I used:
Stamp: Lovely Labels by Nina Brackett, Gina K
Paper:  Gina K 
Tools:  copics, nestibilities label 1, stamping up embossing folder.

I also recieved this fabulous blog award from  Ker over at Pigtail1. I must share 3 things about myself that I enjoy doing.
1. making cards
2. walking in the park, I am a nature person.
3. I enjoy long baths..they are so relaxing.
Now I am to pass this on to 5 beautiful blogs, and I must say number one is
1. Tammy 
2. Lynn
3. Curt,
4. Olga,
5. Susan,



Thanks for stopping by 
Have a Blessed Day



21 comments:

seamom said...

I really like your card! This is a great color combination, (I am wondering how you stamped and colored the flowers over the "Lovely Label"?) The sentiment is one I need to have nearby. Your words about unanswered prayer speak to my heart. Thank you.

Donna Heber said...

Hi Becky,

Your card is beautiful! I love the sentiment. Congrats on receiving the "Cherry on Top" award from Kari!

Teressa Thompson said...

Your card is so awesome! The colors really pop and your coloring on flowers are so pretty!

Olga said...

Aren't you sweet to think of me, thanks a million hon!!

Jessika said...

As always, an awesome card. I love seeing your color combos.

Danie M said...

A beautiful combination of colours and I love the Vintage Wall Paper Embossing.

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Awesome colors together.

Thank you so much for the blog award, you are definitely sealed in my heart!.

Anne Marie said...

Becky, your beautiful cards and inspirational posts alway make me smile when I visit your blog. This card is gorgeous. I love your color combo and those flowers seem to come right off the image. So pretty! :)

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful.. I loved your message.. We are spoiled children at times... Hope all goes well going back to work..good luck and hope you are feeling better.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gosh Becky, these colors are gorgeous together. Love your wonderful embossing and beautiful design.

NinaB said...

What a pretty card, Becky. I love the colored blooms.

Karen said...

Beautiful card Becky. I really like the various textures you used to layer your card.

Patty said...

I loved your card and your words of encouragement...just what I needed today...blessings to you!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous card and message Becky. So true. It does take faith to realize there is a plan and he does hear us when our prayers seem unanswered. I love the simple elegance of your card with the embossing, colors, and how you stamped over the die. Stunning!
hugs,
Chris

Kristine said...

Another beautiful card!! Love this color combo as well--very pretty frame with flowers and the sentiment is wonderful (I love that song). =)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is so elegant. I love the bkgd on this as well. Congrats on the blog award!

Lynn McAuley said...

Thanks for this fun award, Rebekka!
Who doesn't love a cherry on top!

I have this fun stamp set and need to use it more! Your lovely card has reminded me to pull it out again!!

Heather B said...

I love the color combination in that. The blue is beautiful and really stands out against the orange. Love it!

Traci S. said...

BEAUIFUL-Rebekka! I love the entire card. Do you know that this thought is also a country song? I can't think of who sings it.

Congratulations on the award, also!
Girl, you are one talented person, who speaks of His Love and Devotion to us and ours to Him so clearly. I am so proud to know you!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Traci S. said...

BEAUIFUL-Rebekka! I love the entire card. Do you know that this thought is also a country song? I can't think of who sings it.

Congratulations on the award, also!
Girl, you are one talented person, who speaks of His Love and Devotion to us and ours to Him so clearly. I am so proud to know you!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Susan said...

Awwww thanks Becky for the blog award....you are the best! Sorry I took so long to acknowledge this. I know I posted awhile ago that I had the flu but was doing better.....well it seems I had a relapse. October was pretty much a "not feeling good" month for me but I think I am on the road to being better now. Sure hope so since the holidays will soon be upon us. I had a lot of catching up to do with your blog. You have been very busy creating!