Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thinking of you

Good morning; well Earl is running up the east coast and may be arriving around midnight tonight. Now I get off of work at 12:30 am so I am praying that it does not come in to close. It is in times like these that I am grateful for having a relationship with Jesus, because no matter what happens He holds me in His hands.

This card is for the color challenge at Stamp TV. (brown, yellow, ivory)
I stamped the image on ivory cut out with nesties, sponged barely banana, colored with copics, added a little stickles and done..

Receipe

Stamps: "Farm Life" by Theresa Momber from Gina K
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, copics, barely banana, chocolate
Tools : cuttle bug, spellbinders, stickles
Paper: Gina K luxury Ivory, SU barely banana & brown, Design paper is basic grey.  

I can not tell you how much I appreciate all of you who stop by and leave me comments, it truly blesses my heart and keeps me encouraged.

Have a Blessed Day

19 comments:

Tammy said...

Ah Becky, now I have something else to worry about. Be safe.

Your card is beautiful!

Susan said...

Very pretty card Becky! My son is also on the East coast. He just went back to school this past Monday and he is right in the line of where they say Earl might hit. Of course I have the worried mother thing going! Praying for everyone's safety.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful, warm card!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Gorgeous card....I'll be thinking of you today...keep safe!

Debsg said...

A glorious card. Fabulous warm colours. Stay safe.

MiamiKel said...

beautiful! Such a wonderful hue of Autumn colors - and your blog header is TDF gorgeous!

Joanne Travis said...

This is so beautiful, Becky!! I love yellow, it's so cheerful.

Denise (peanutbee) said...

This is gorgeous, Becky! Love that bright, sunny yellow!

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Beautiful card, love the colors you chose. Stay safe, prayers that you get home before the storm runs by. My son flew back to RI today and I am hoping that he is protected during the storm.

Dawn Mercedes said...

I like the cheery yellow!

Lucky Girl said...

Very beautiful watering can...great detail.

Lynn McAuley said...

What warm colors!! Beautiful work with this wonderful image, Rebekka!!

Adeline Ng said...

Hey Becky, such a beautiful card, I love popping over to your blog ever so often to see your lovely creations. I will be thinking of you today too.

Affectionately
Adeline

Christiana said...

Ooh! I love it! Great colors, and I really love the image. It came together beautifully.

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SUCH a PRETTY card!!!! Love the yellow!!! I pray you do indeed stay safe today from this nasty storm!!!!

I also wanted to THANK YOU for your very sweet comment on my blog!!!! I hope you have a very blessed weekend!!

Joan Ervin said...

You did an awesome job with the challenge colors, Becky....the paper you used is just perfect and I love that sweet image!!!!

Emkay said...

Gorgous card! I love how you've framed the image and the sentiment.

I'll be praying for you to get home safely.

Kim P said...

Very pretty colors for this change of season!! I hope Earl doesn't hit too hard!! It is good to Lean on the Everlasting Arms, isn't it??

Catherine Kraft said...

Your card is so cheery and bright. I love it and all of the elements you have added. I'll be keeping you and your loved ones in my prayers, along with all of those who are on the East Coast.

Blessings~