Followers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

So Blessed

A quick shout out to Our Daily Bread..I was picked again for this card. Can you hear the excitement!!! I do not care how many I win, it is always a blessing to be picked or chosen it just blesses my day.
The Award and Prize Winners for last week's "Punches or Dies" challenge:





Also I just received this fabulous award from my good friend Sue over at Sue's Sentiments.


1. Here are the conditions for receiving the award. Thank the person who sent it.."Thank you Sue" :)
2. You need to post a favorite photo on your blog. Because I have not uploaded/scanned any photos yet I had to put this one up of Hercules dressed up for Halloween. :)

3. Capture the award


4. List 3 things you like about yourself. My nature, I have no debt, I do not hold grudges.


5. Choose 5 blogs to share this award, now that is difficult - I love so many.


1. Christy
2. Tammy
3. Rose
4. Lynn
5. Barbara

That it... See you tomorrow with the new "Stampin Sisters In Christ" challenge.

Have a blessed night
 

4 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

Congrats for the Daily Bread Award and thanks for sharing the Cherry on Top award with me.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations on your awards which you definitely deserve! Wonderful card and fun photo.

Dixie said...

Congratulations on your much deserved accolades! That card is wonderful, and your little Hercules picture put a smile on my face. Too cute!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Well deserved awards, Becky! You are an inspiration to so many including me. Hercules is so cute in his costume!
Thanks for honoring me once again, I will post on my blog as soon as I am able to.

Big hugs!