Followers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Won!!

Well can you believe this card was just randomly picked over at Stamp TV.
Yahoooo. I get to pick out a stamp set of my choice..I entered this card for the "Blast in the Past" challenge, (spot light) this and the sketch challenges are always my favorites. Blast from the past gives me a chance to do some of the things Gina teaches on video that I did not have a chance to do.. 

Also went to see my surgeon yesterday and I am having  surgery on Sept 20 at 6 am and will be able to leave at noon-if all is well.. I was thinking surgery on Friday and back to work on Monday and the Dr. laughed and said "I dont think so".. I will be out for 2 or 3 weeks which will give me time to do a lot of challenges :)..and make a ton of Thank you cards to all you wonderful people  who sent me cards. You do not know how much you have blessed me with your warm wishes, prayers and cards.

Stamp: Botanicals by Gina K 
Paper:  My minds eye and basic grey
Tools:  Spellbinders oval and MS punch

Have a Blessed Day
 

13 comments:

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Yahooo!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! and well-deserved too! It's beautiful!

Lynn McAuley said...

Congratulations on your Stamp TV win!! I love the beautiful way you have spotlighted this beautiful blossom!!

Best wishes with your surgery!! I know you are ready to feel better!!!

seamom said...

WOW! And a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you! I, too, love the card!

Danie M said...

Beautiful Card Bekka, I love your spotlight circle. Congratulations on your win and also the good news re surgery. I will be thinking of you on September 20.

Francie G. said...

Rebekka, this is beautiful! Love this tech. Congrats on your winning entry!

I will keep you in my prayers!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and well deserving of the win!

Wish you didn't have to wait so long now that the decision is made to have surgery. I will continue with good thoughts and prayers and there is just no doubt you will feel better soon.

Jenn said...

Congrats Rebekka! I love your card! The bright blue really makes a statement!

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Congrats!!!! the card is lovely and so deserved. Have fun picking out a stamp, they have so many nice ones to choose from.

stampingmommy said...

Congratulations Rebekka! You are so good at challenges and stuff! I usually finish my entries - and then go to post and realize the challenge is over! He he!
BTW-my hubby had the same surgery - and was mostly recooped in a week. Good luck - you will feel so much better so I know it is worth it!

Sharanda said...

Congratulations!! This card is a beauty! I looove those papers, and I love how you "highlighted" the one blue flower.

I pray that the surgery goes well. You will certainly be in my prayers.

~~Sharanda :)

Emkay said...

Congratulations! Beautiful card!

I'm glad you finally have a date for your surgery. I hope all goes well!

Traci S. said...

Rebekka~

Congratulations on your win over at Gina K.'s site! Good for you! It is a wonderful card!

I want you to know that the prayers for your surgery have already started...and won't end until you give me the thumbs up!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

ramlakmi said...

May God bless you dear Becky. Will keep you in prayers. Take care.. Love.