Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Stamp TV Sketch Challenge

I want to thank every one of you who sent me well wish's and beautiful cards, thank you so much, it did my heart good when I went to my mail box and saw some one was thinking of me. :)  
This is for the Stamp TV sketch challenge. I love doing challenges I just do not always have the time.
Stamps- Gina K "Friends are forever".
paper - Gina K luxury white, design paper is s.e.i
tools - cuttle bug, nestibilities, copics

Have a Blessed Day

11 comments:

Paige said...

beautiful card! the flowers are so lovely!

Tammy said...

Very pretty. I love how you have the flowers framed.

Holly said...

Gorgeous card Becky!

Emkay said...

Beautiful flowers, and great colours you have chosen.

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous work with these popped up blossoms, Becky!! Love the beaded centers!!

seamom said...

Your card is beautiful! I love its simplicity and the way you colored and cut out the flowers. Glad you're feeling better!

Michelle Forrest said...

Beautiful card!

Karen said...

Beautiful card. I like the flowers, they really stand out.

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Very pretty, love the colors and dp, great job!

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful card!!!

Traci S. said...

Hi Rebekka~

Love-Love-Love the flowers...and the background is just beautiful!
Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful art.

Remember~
He IS Able,
Traci S.
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com