Followers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Soldier



This is for the Stampin Sisters In Christ challenge #43, make a Father's Day card or a masculine, since my father is gone I choose a masculine. This is  a digi image from Mo's digital pencil too. I am a rubber gal myself but she does have the most original and gorgeous images and now many of them are in rubber.The scripture today is 2 Tim 1-6It is a long one, and there is so much to gleam from it, for me it is  "he wants to please his commanding officer", Christ is our commanding officer, which means a serious soldier starts his morning on his knee's, speaking and listening, the next thing a serious soldier does is study the manual  (BIBLE) to know what pleases Him and what offends Him. One thing Jesus makes very clear is that "We are to be doer's of the word not hearer's only, deceiving ourselves". What kind of soldier are You!

Well I colored this with copics, still have a long way to go coloring skin. I used 2 circle nesties to do the sentiment which is computer generated.

This is also for
The shabby Tea Room-Just for Dad
Cards for men,
I love Digi-for Dad



Have a Blessed Day

22 comments:

Holly said...

Oh I think you did a fabulous job coloring Becky! Love seeing you do something with a digi too!

Gardner's Basket said...

I LOVE IT!! This card makes me smile. You did a wonderful job.

Kathy Winter said...

Great job Becky, I love it. And you did a lovely job at the coloring. Have a great week =)

Mary G. said...

GREAT card! Love the image and I just love how you did the sentiment!! TFS!

Cindy said...

Wonderful card Becky!!! What a darling image!! I've never seen it before! You did a fantastic job coloring!!

Grace said...

Oh what a great image from Mo and I think you colored it fabulously!!! I also love how you zeroed in on the one part of the passage that spoke to your heart and shared that heart with us! Amen sister!!! Have a wonderful week Bekky!!! Hugs,
Grace

peggysue said...

I think you did a fabulous job coloring in that image and I love what you did with the sentiment! What a lovely composition!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

You are too clever Becky!! I just love your choice of image with the sentiment!! Great coloring and design!! What an awesome masculine card!!

Tammy said...

Terrific card, wonderful sentiment. Coloring looks good to me.

Debbie said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing your design with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Denise (peanutbee) said...

I think you did a fantastic job with the Copics. Love how you did the sentiment, too!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous coloring! I love the lay out.

Lorie said...

This is a great card, Becky! I love it, and I think your Copic coloring is beautiful!!!

Love and hugs,
Lorie

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this fun image!! Sensational work with your scripture!! What a fabulous card, Becky!

Danie M said...

A Simply Beautiful Post. Thanks for sharing!

Southern Moments said...

Another awesome card..love how you did the sentiment.

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Rebekka - this is such a great card for this challenge!! I love that image and the sentiment! Thanks for your insight Rebekka- it is appreciated! {{{hugs}}}

craftykitten said...

Fab card Becky - great colouring. Unfortunately the current challenge at I Love Digi is Anything But a Card - For Dad was the last challenge sorry.
Hugs
Dawn x

Randi said...

Rebbaka, this is so cute! I just had to giggle when I saw this in the gallery. As my DH would say, "Now that's a man card!" Snort. Sorry this is so late, but better late than never, right!

stampingmommy said...

What a great image!! It just made me laugh when I saw this!

Miesje said...

Great card! So fun! Love what you shared too!

Poppy said...

great card.
Thank you for joining us at I♥digi.
~♥~Poppy~♥~