Followers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Psalms 119

This is for the Stampin Sisters In Christ challenge #44 " No stamped images just words " (sentiments/verse).  The scripture is Psalms 119:105, "Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."  Now this scripture is one I had in mind to use before I knew it was the challenge scripture, how awesome is that!!  From Gods word we learn what pleases Him, we learn how to live, we learn why we are here, Once you read the bible cover to cover you will find that there is nothing that it does not cover. It is the study of His word and doing His word that gives us peace and hope. His Word is light in a dark world and we are called the light of the world by how we live. I have always found it amazing  that the people who say they know the Lord have never read the Bible. 

Well no stamps were used on this card, this is  computer generated, the paper is Gina K luxury white and Papertrey Raspberry Fizz, cut out with nesties and used the cuttle bug folder Swiss dots.

Have A Blessed Day

22 comments:

Wendy M said...

Beautiful xx

Wendy M said...

Meant to say Rebekka - this Scripture is one which my pastor had the congregation speak out this morning. Can't wait to read the challenge post later today xx

Rose said...

Very elegant! I love the simplicity of this card but it is just stunning!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Beautiful! Such an elegant card!

Miesje said...

That is a beautiful card! I like what you shared too - so true!

BonnieRose said...

Oh my this is so beautiful!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Becky.

Grace said...

Amen sister!!! Your thoughts today were almost exactly the same as mine, but you said it with far fewer words!!! I never seem to be able to do that! Your card is gorgeous! I love all the white space and the one single rose... wow!!! LOVE the font you used for your verse! What font is that? Gorgeous!
Have a blessed week!!!
Hugs,
Grace

xiumaiyuki said...

This is stunning! I love that beautiful frame!

Randi said...

Rebekka, this is just stunning! I love all the white with a single flower. Powerful! I love your thoughts today too. Have a great week, hugs!

Debsg said...

Very elegant.

Danie M said...

Simply Stunning, thanks so much for sharing.

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous!
Lynn

peggysue said...

Echoing what Grace said, I never seem to use as few words as possible, they just pile up on me! Very eloquently stated and a suitable accompaniment to your piquant card.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

This is so so beautiful Rebekka! I love the cuttlebug treatment, and that gorgeous rose is the perfect touch!

Laura said...

WOW!!Im amazed by your talent.I'm glad I ran into your blog.I can have some beautiful inspiration.TFS

Joanne Travis said...

This is so clean, crisp, and beautiful! I love it.

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful, beautiful work, Becky!!

Jean McKenzie said...

Rebecca, I love your last two cards - you use the Nesties and embossing folders so well and I love white based cards - gorgeous!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wonderful texture and design. A gorgeous card!

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Rebekka - this is a gorgeous card! I love that text and the beautiful way you have showcased it! this is a beautiful work of the heart - I love it! Thanks for the inspiration both on paper and through your words! {{{hugs}}}

Traci S. said...

Hi Rebekka~

I love your sharing as much as I love your card. When you share the Truth from your heart...it just gets me going for the Lord! Do you know what I mean? I'm sure, you do!

He IS Able,
Traci S.
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com