Followers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Group Challenge #7

 This is Challenge #7 for "eyelets, Ribbons and paper", soon to be 10 to Tango. The challenge--  Choose your favourite color and make a card/project using only that one color, no white, black or neutrals allowed. I used blue, this stamp is from stamping up. The dp is from K and co. used  my MS punch.

Now this is the gift I won from the House Mouse blog hop, I won mine from Curt who sent me the most gorgeous coffee/tea cup and a fabulous card that I just had to show,  thanks Curt. :)


Blessings




12 comments:

Curt in Carmel said...

Your top card is gorgeous! Love those colors. I'm so glad the mug arrived safely and that you liked it! I'm glad you liked the card too. Congrats again on your win! Best, Curt

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Wonderful cards, Becky, each so different but equally lovely!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

ooops! sorry I misread your description. Great gift and card from Curt...

Dawn Mercedes said...

our new name is actually "tangled up in creativity." it combines the 2 groups and the 2 group names.

jimlynn said...

Wonderful card Becky! Love you choice of image and color. So pretty.
What a wonderful prize for winning the blog hop. Cute card.
Lynn

Dawn B. said...

What a beautiful cup... Curt has great blog candy.. I love it.. Your card is pretty.. That would be so hard for me to use one color..Great job Becky.

Joanne Travis said...

I love the Elements Of Style, this is so beautiful and elegant and I love it in this color.

Mary said...

What a cute card! I love that coffee one..May have to scraplift that card..I already have the stamps.

Danie M said...

I love your challenge card, not only because it is blue but the way you have double punched your border. I have never thought of doing this.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Gorgeous...love the colour you chose!

Debsg said...

Love that cup. Great blog.

Emkay said...

Stunning and gorgeous challenge card! Such a sweet gift and card you received too.